(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tristan Agencourt

Tristan having decided the failier at the gnomes tower wasn't going to stop him from finding work he returned to the Red Dragon inn. Stepping through the door,Tristan gives a quick bow to the inn's proprietor, then he announces himself, "I am Tristan Agencourt, sword for hire. Currently seeking new employment." The formalities out of the way he picks a spot at the bar and orders a drink.

Last edited:

Skyman

First Post
The door opens and in strides a burly goblin with reddish brown skin, dressed in poorly fit studded leather with an axe and bow on his back. He looks around. "Many humans are here brother, maybe we find someone who tell us where to go." Seeing Joe the bartender, and taking him to be some sort of leader figure due to the way he was watching over the proceedings, he goes over to address him. "I am Groggnir. Strong warrior, but no tribe now."

EDIT: Fixed tense mistake.

Last edited:

Sleeping Dragon

First Post
In behind Groggnir walks a smaller, lean goblin in dirty travelling clothes and with a bow and sword slung over his back. Though he is much smaller than Groggnir, it is obvious from their faces that the two are related. The smaller goblin follows along after his brother, his footfalls making no noise. He could not keep up with Grogg’s much longer strides, so he came up to Joe after his brother had already introduced himself. “And I’m Avlogg, a scout,” he said in a thin, nasal voice. “My brother Grogg and I are looking for someone who can make use of our talents, now that we have no tribe anymore.” Avlogg could still not believe how badly their attempt to take over the Strongfoot tribe had failed.

Lichtenhart

First Post
A young monk with shaven head and a grey training suit, appear at the door, a bit more confident than when he left. He walks toward the bartender and bows respectfully, then when he has his attention: "Greetings, Master Joe, I hope you had a good time during my travels. My master Sure-footed Elk sends me to you again because he thinks my journey to Fallon, while instructive, wasn't enough to bring me to the confidence needed for the next steps of my training. So here I come again, hoping to prove myself useful to someone in need."
Then he turns to the other customers, bows again, and introduces himself as the etiquette of the Red Dragon demands.
"Greetings to you all, fellow adventurers, my name is Serene Wind, from the Roaring Waters Monastery, offering my services should anyone need them."

Manzanita

First Post
Two more figures enter on the heels of the monk. The first is a young halfling. Iggy is a neatly dressed, with the rosy health characteristic of his race. He has somewhat unruly curly hair, and bright blue eyes. He wears a Grey traveling cloak, trimmed with white, underwhich occationally flashes an array of rainbow colors. On his back he wears a backpack. A dagger is sheathed in his belt, another in his boot. He generally carries his crossbow, which has a leather strap circling his shoulder.

Behind him is a tall woman armed with two short swords and wearing a chain shirt

The halfling steps up to the podium. "Hello again. I am Ignatious O'Reilly, and this is my partner...er...I'm in a team with Sara, here. We were just down in Fallon with Serene Wind there. Hello Serene. We're back for more! Let's have a drink!"

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
The halfling steps up to the podium. "Hello again. I am Ignatious O'Reilly, and this is my partner...er...I'm in a team with Sara, here. We were just down in Fallon with Serene Wind there. Hello Serene. We're back for more! Let's have a drink!"

The young woman grins around the room cheerfully. Her arms and armor are exceptionally garish with red and blue metalic paints liberally applied, but also look well used. At the halfling's last comments she looks at him in shock. "A drink, Iggy? Lets have five or six! I've been looking forward to picking up where I left off, none of the places in Fallon came close to this!" waving happily to Joe she settles into a seat and reminds him "Alphebetical, remember?"

Skyman

First Post
Groggnir turns to Iggy. "Never seen a goblin before, halfling? I am Groggnir." He grins widely, showing sharp teeth. "What this I hear about drinking? I like ale that tall ones brew, it always better than goblin beer!"

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Uh, actually, I haven't seen a goblin before. I've heard about them..." He edges closer to Sara. "Do you guys, uh, come here often?"

Skyman

First Post
Groggnir chuckles at that. "No, halfling, not been here before. We have no tribe now, so we look for adventure."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads