(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleeping Dragon

First Post
Avlogg winced when he heard the cry of ”Goblins!” nearby. He and Grogg had previously been chased from towns by people screaming that same cry, but this time it was not farmers with pitchforks and torches, but a confused halfling uttering that word. Grogg quickly struck up a conversation with him, while Avlogg stood by uncertainly. Avlogg looked at the halfling with curiosity, not accustomed to seeing people even smaller than him.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

Iggy adjusts his position behind Sara slightly, leaning out to see the goblins. "I see. We halflings don't meet many goblins, you know. & the ones we do meet usually try to make us into meat, if you get my meaning. Do you two like halflings? That is, uh...not as meat, but like, um...someone to share an ale with, perhaps."

Skyman

First Post
"Never know any halflings personally. So we can share ale, and then I will tell you whether halflings are good to share ale with.."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"OK. Sounds fair, although, of course, not all halflings are alike. Perhaps we should sit down." Iggy takes a seat with Sara in between him and the goblins. "So what happened to your tribe?"

Ghostknight

First Post
The door opens and a rather different looking halfling wanders in. His armour is stained green from wandering in the wilderness, his hair tied back in a pony tail nut with loose strands lying loose, from his belt hangs a scabbarded short sword, from the other side hangs a handaxe. Unlike most halflings, rather than a healthy red cheeked face, his face his thin and weathered from time spent outdoors, his belly flat, in other clothes he would easily pass for a human waif.

Looking around he sees the goblins, raises an eyebrow and shrugs. Noticing the sign on the wall, he approaches the bar. Jumping up onto it he announces:

I am Harwin Surefoot, ranger of the forests. I have come to seek fate, and whatever she may bring.

With that he jumps down, gets onto a chair and calls out

Ale and some meat would go down well

He relaxes, looks around and starts paying attention to the going ons in the bar.

Skyman

First Post
After seeing the newcomer, Groggnir nods to Iggy. "You right, halflings not all alike."

When Iggy mentions the tribe he looks somewhat embarrased. "Well... we get in argument with leaders and have to leave."

Last edited:

Tristan Agencourt

Tristan remains seated at the bar as more adventures wander in, unable to ignore the the halfings and goblins, he shakes his head alittle and chuckles to himself. Then settles in to watch the show.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Skyman said:
"Never know any halflings personally. So we can share ale, and then I will tell you whether halflings are good to share ale with.."

"Oh dear..."
sara grins through her attempt to feign worry, "You don't want to use Iggy here as a model of whether halflings can drink!" She faces the goblins more fully giving Iggy a bit of buffer, and sticks her hand out at the more bold of the brothers. "Doubletrouble Sara, at my own service, and yours for a price. Knew a few goblins in the Pits, good in groups and faster than you look if those were any example. Anyway, you're selling yourself short if you stick to ale here! Joe's got a drink list longer than your - than MY arm, and a full enough larder that we won't have to worry about eating Iggy... Well," She gives the halfling an evil grin he's obviously withstood before, "YOU won't anyway."

Sleeping Dragon

First Post
Avlogg nods at Grogg’s last comment. “When goblins disagree, the results are rather ugly,” he says with a wince. “I’m Avlogg. Grogg here is my brother,” Avlogg introduces himself to the halflings.

Skyman

First Post
Groggnir laughs at Sara's jests and shakes her hand with an incredibly strong grip for a creature of his size. "I thought humans have no sense of humor! I gladly share a drink with you and your friend, but I don't know human drinks so I just take whatever is strongest."

Grogg turns when his brother speaks, and claps him hard on the back. "Avlogg stealthy like a wolf, was one of the best of tribe's scouts."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads