• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

Persephone nods slowly as the dwarf speaks. "I'll try to remember that if I ever meet a mountain Giant. Thank you." She smiles politely at Gath.

Then she takes a drink and says softly to Fant. "Interesting crowd this place attracts."

IcyCool

First Post
Gorefoot - Gnome Barbarian 1

Gorefoot listens to Sturm's story, and is about to call out a retort, when Gath enters. He stares at Gath for a moment before turning back to Sturm and saying, "You hit this giant for an hour and didn't kill it? You must not hit very hard. Still, it's good to be ready for anything. Your answer could be useful, what was it?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
"Me answer were smash 'im in 'is vexin' face."

He takes a strong pull of ale.

"'is question were 'what's a feller'n do 'bout a sassin' gnome?'"

IcyCool

First Post

Gorefoot looks perplexed for a moment.

"That's not much of a ...."

Then realization hits him, and he starts to chuckle. The chuckle turns into a chortle, and then finally a full out belly-laugh. After the laughter subsides his relatively hideous visage is split with what can only be a grin and he says, "You're my kind of person."

He hops down from his stool and moves next to Sturm. "You can call me Gorefoot, and I'm buying you a drink."

He extends his hand to Sturm in a friendly manner.

GPEKO

First Post
Gath sees Persephone's smile but doesn't understand that she's just being polite. He approaches her with a simple smile. "You need some good smashing done, little lady ? Gath be the best for you." With that, Gath clenches his fist as if to impress her.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

Persephone stands, begins to extend her hand, but then withdraws it, pulling it instead to her skirt, and curties slightly. "Yes, Gath. When I go adventuring, I always need some good smashing. Perhaps we'll get a chance soon. Have you met Lady Fant? She's a princess."

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars lets out a loud guffaw at Sturm's joke. "Well, it, er, certainly looks like we have an interesting group of folks looking for, uh, employment. Hopefully something comes along soon." Now that ice is broken a bit, Nars will introduce himself to each person he hasn't met with a "Nars Blackbeard, locksmith and engineer, at your, uh, service." adding an offered handshake for the men adding a short bow and "ma lady" to Persephone and Fant.

GPEKO

First Post
Gath looks at Fant with a questioning glare. "A prince ess? Those pay good for guarding, Hugh say. Me see no guard for you. I guard you good. Smash in face any who be harming you. I go with you when you go adve ... vent ... adven ... " Gath struggles with the long word. "advetu ... rig. Yeah! Me guard you both when ad...ve..tu..rig."

He thinks (!) for a moment, adding: "Me travel with other half-orc. He Lupic. He could guard you too. He good at squeezing stuff. Good deal for you. Two strong guard. He be looking at stuff in city, should be here soon."

IcyCool

First Post

Gorefoot nods in agreement with Nars. He looks over at Persephone and Lady Fant, nods and says,

"If you are looking for guards, I'm for hire. Cheap."

buzzard

First Post
Another ugly half orc walks in and spies Gath talking to the lady. He walks up "Hello Gath. Finally caught up. Had some people to see in town. You getting into trouble yet? Hello Lady I am Lupic. Gath and I fight bandits together. We are ad-ven-tu-rers. "

buzzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads