(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
"Travel, eh?"

Sturm eyes this fellow briefly.

"Ye need some real fightin' folk, 'r jes' a couple o' wags what with nothin' better'n do?" He hefts his scythe in an attempt to look impressive. "'cause I ain' no wag with nothin' better'n do."

GPEKO

First Post
As soon as Sturm hefts his scythe, the massive ape moves forward and opens its mouth to show a wicked row of teeths. His trainer pulls on the chain strongly, saying "DOWN, BRUTUS! DOWN!" To everyone's relief, the beast seems to calm down and moves away from Sturm.

"Bert! Keep that beast under control or take it outside!" yells Baeron at the trainer.

"Yes, sir. It won't happen again."

"I offer my apologies for this." Baeron says to Sturm, as he looks at him, with an appraising eye. "Of course, you aren't a 'wag' and that isn't what I'm looking for either. The task I ask of you won't require you to fight any specific enemies but the wilderness is a dangerous place. You must be prepared to defend yourself against all the wild beasts and brigands that roam out there. I think you'll do nicely, go into the heart room and I'll join you shortly." He turns to the remaining gathering of people. "Anyone else interested?"

fuzzy

First Post
Rika Silanüne

A fairly short elven women walks into the tavern. She says hello to the bartender and moves over to Baeron's table. Hi, I am Rika Silanüne, she says and I can make and use a good sword. You sounded like you need some help, and I'm willing to join in on your proposal. With that, Rika heads for the heart room.

Last edited:

Dungannon

First Post
Shortly after Baeron makes his announcement, and observing how the man handles Sturm's inquiry, Devlin puts his drink down and quietly slips into the heart room and awaits the arrival of the others.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus

A elf wearing woodsman's clothes opens the door to the inn. He stairs for a moment up at the top of the inn slack jawed and surveys the room with a wide eyed stare. Then he appears to notice his gawking and makes an honorable effort to look casual and unimpressed, though it's obvious he is out of his element.
His eyes are immediately drawn to the ape and he exclaims, "All that's holy, that thing is hu--", composes himself and continues in a normal tone, " humorous. Yup, not huge, humorous. I've never seen such a non-fierce looking hairy beast before. Does he ", glances down, "yup he, do any dances?" He introduces himself to Baeron. "The name's Planus. First time in a city ... this small." Assuming Baeron explains the offer to him, he says, "Ah, of course, the heart room. Don't be too long. I've got a million things that need doing." He then promptly walks to a room that is not the heart room, notices no one is there, and continues checking doors until he gets to the one identified as the heart room.

GPEKO

First Post
Bert, the ape's trainer, makes a sly smile toward Planus. "Of course, he can be very humorous, especially when he 'plays' with those who insult my master and makes them dance."

Baeron stops the exchange. "That will do, Bert. Come with me to the heart room. Rika, Planus, you can follow us if you wish." Baeron and Bert leaves for the heart room

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf Kinkaid, Human Psychic Warrior 1

A short human man with a big sword strapped onto his back walks quietly into the room and aproaches the bar.

"My name's Kinkaid. Some folks call me Ironwolf. Interesting place you've got here."

Having walked in a short while after the ape was removed from the main room, Ironwolf doesn't yet suspect exactly how interesting a place the Red Dragon Inn can be. He looks around, not seeing any familiar faces, and takes a seat at the bar.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm eyes the ape distrustfully, considers the task disinterestedly, but eventually shuffles off to the meeting room while the rest are assembled.

"If'n this'n wastes me time..." he says, to no one in particular, then snorts. "'ere'll be hollerin', 's all what I promise... Who does it 'n how loud it gets, what depends on 'ow much o' my time gets wasted."

Patlin

Explorer
Noting the direction of the mumbling dwarf, Ironwolf peers toward the meeting room, wondering if anything interesting is going on in there.

ooc: Full up yet, GPEKO? And if not, are you OK with psionics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads