• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human rapier duelist

Ravenath ear the old man and stares for a moment at Fury's eyes. "It seem that we honest men could have our opportunity" and smiles while walking to the old man table.
"You seem troubled, old man. I wonder I could be of any help" says while sitting in the table of that man.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Less of the old please, I'm only thirty eight." Secalli says, though he seems to be unable to muster much indignation. "Take a seat please."

Marla meanwhile shows no signs of preparing Borric's second ale.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Yeah? Borric. I don't suppose you can fly with those feathers can you?"

Brân's expression grows distant and somewhat dreamy. "Not yet . . . one day, maybe." He snaps back to the present, eyes scanning the room and pausing appreciatively on Borric's impressive pile of weaponry. "Well heeled, I see. A shame the wench who got your eye didn't let that intimidate her."

Ravenath

First Post
Ravenath, human rapier duelist

To secalli: "So, tell me. What's bothering you so much?" -Ravenath looks the statues- "It's obvious that this statues has something to do with your perturbation. Isn't it?"
-----------------------
ravenath_small.jpg

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Secalli shakes his head, "Please, once I have assembled all who are interested I shall regale you with the tale of my woes, but I would not speak it twice."

[sblock=OOC]Hey HolyMan great to see you back! Even if not at full capacity. And yes I'm not planning to go into discussion of the adventure here, he's waiting to gather the whole group together before delivering the explanation in the game thread. You may respond to that now if you wish - though obviously we won't be heading out the door until the whole group is assembled.[/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Buyer's Remorse Closed]
With Ace Cipher Zero's Thaddeus "Blackhawk" Merro, who has yet to post here, I'm going to close up recruitment. I think five is a nice number.[/sblock]

Ace Cipher Zero

First Post
Thaddeus, as his formal name was, walked into the Inn in search of work, his great elven sword in hand. Its length made it nearly touch the floor while the hilt was abreast of his shoulder. He scanned the room for any other kindred of his species, be they the few noble warriors of his roost, or the thieves, both honest and dishonest, of most others. As it was, he saw another Tengu seated, along with many others, around a man. He had work, obviously. After a whispered greeting of "May you be as swift as the hawk and as quiet as the owl, brother" to the other Tengu there, he said to the man, "I sir, am here to make my services available to those of cause noble enough to take use of them, with just compensation."

OOC: Sorry for the flowery text, but that's how this guy is shaping out to be: a bit archaic, knight-like figure. And the first greeting is in Tengu, the other in Common.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads