Status
Not open for further replies.

renau1g

First Post
portal.gif

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Ok, let's go. This portal looks strangely familiar..." Deimos says. He summons a magical flame upon his stuff. One never knows if there will be light on the other side...

H steps through, leaving the tavern.

[sblock=OOC]
Deimos Vrago

My second character. Needs approvals.

[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
Mal laughs heartily and says, "I'm through with 'Princesses' and their bloody tiaras. No more." With that he enters the portal.

renau1g

First Post
The mage looks at the minotaur, his eyes narrow.

[sblock=ooc]
[MENTION=83014]ShadRS[/MENTION] - you coming? 24 hrs left [/sblock]

ShadRS

First Post
The mage looks at the minotaur, his eyes narrow.

"But guys . . . its a . . .grrr" Talos stammers out watching his companions blithely go through the mystical door. "Don't you people know those things aren't safe!"

Talos paces a bit, then checks his lute is firmly on his back and hammer in hand. Checks a few more random buckles all the while looking at the mystic door trepidatiously.

Talos steels himself up, growls and charges in a running dive through the portal screaming "I really hate . . ." and the rest is lost beyond the portal.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry, been a bit distracted. [/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC] If no one is opposed, Pis will return about an hour later...There doesn't seem to be much else going on in the tavern at the moment.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

Suddenly, a handsome dark blond half-elf with the Lyrandar nose stumbles from the portal. He wears a very fine made chainmail with a greenish blue tint and a red cape. On his back is a backpack and a shield, made from some kind of dark wood, that depicts weeping elf maidens. On his side are a longsword and a flute
"Huh, what just happened?" Varis asks confused.

[sblock=ooc]
Needs approvals. Glitch on the wiki. It doesn't show the changes I made, unless I use the link next to most recent changes :(

--

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
After the glowing gateway closes, a handsome human in periwinkle pantaloons and a slashed salmon and saffron shirt saunters through the pub's portal.

"Greetings Gentlewomen and Salutations Sirs. I am still Pis Memish. Lauded lyricist, vaulted versifier and, rarely, rakish rogue. I am at your service..."

With a flourish he bows and heads to the table currently seating Susan and Jarren. A moment before he seats himself he notices there are not three full drinks at the table and heads to the bar to correct this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads