[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luinnar

First Post
With a bang the tavern door opens. In strolls a huge brown bear. Its fur is matted and mangy. One eye is milky white. Its face and body is covered with half healed scars from distant and recent fights. Its whole body radiates animosity.

Behind him steps a blond human girl with pigtails. She is wearing a patchworks of skins and furs and carries a staff. Her face and appearance is are dirty, like she spent her whole life in the wild.

Ohhhhhh, I guess this is what they call an tavern! She says, gazing wide eyed around. Hiyas! I'm Christina Robins and this is my brother Pooh! We thought it would be fun to see what adventures do! Anyone need an adventurer for any adventuring? she asks, while her "brother" starts to chew on a table leg.

[sblock=Christina Robins]
My level 4 Human Sentinel Druid (Striker/Leader/Controller) and Pooh, her animal companion (Striker/Defender).

Character sheet is only half-finished, hopefully I will have it done in the next couple days.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"Greetings Gentlewomen and Salutations Sirs. I am still Pis Memish. Lauded lyricist, vaulted versifier and, rarely, rakish rogue. I am at your service..."

"Oh, a fellow musician and spinner of tales? I'm here in Sharn again?" Varis asks confused.

Ohhhhhh, I guess this is what they call an tavern! She says, gazing wide eyed around. Hiyas! I'm Christina Robins and this is my brother Pooh! We thought it would be fun to see what adventures do! Anyone need an adventurer for any adventuring? she asks, while her "brother" starts to chew on a table leg.

"Looks a lot less civilized since the last time I was here..."

[sblock=ooc]

--

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
With a flourish he bows and heads to the table currently seating Susan and Jarren. A moment before he seats himself he notices there are not three full drinks at the table and heads to the bar to correct this.
Unit 16 smiles warmly as his friend rejoins the table. He even manages to roll his eyes a bit when he realizes that Pis has gone to fetch him something to drink. The sentiment is certainly in the right place, he muses.

Or perhaps he was just covering for getting himself two drinks? ;)

Luinnar

First Post
"Looks a lot less civilized since the last time I was here..."
What's a civilized? Christina says, tilting her head to one side.

Rarrrrrr. Pooh growls, ripping the table leg off.

Oh, you must be right! Christina exclaims, clapping her hands together. We'll order two civilizeds, they sound very yummy!

I even have these funny shiny things people like to collect. she says, pulling out a large bag of coins and taking one out, holding it in the light.

Farce

First Post
The door opens to the tavern, a large half-orc enters, scars mar his face and arms. He carries a spiked chain at his hip and wears leather armor. "Hi all, I'm Malik. Any of you know of someone needing to hire a warrior?" the half-orc asks, hearing nothing decides to grab a drink passing by the other half-breed and giving the bear a wide berth.

He grabs an ale and goes to sit with the trio seated together, "So, what's the news guys? Anything going on around here?" he asks.
[sblock=image]
538px-2ecdssm.jpg
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Malik, level 6 half-orc Ranger (retired Boruuk)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Malik_(Farce) [/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
Pis greets the newcomer with a smile and a jest, "If we knew of someone in need of warriors, we likely wouldn't be in here drinkings Brews' brews. We'd be making stories to pay for our drinks."

When he asks for news he looks past the orc towards the bear, "I think that's the most newsworthy thing in the whole of the tavern at the moment. Neh?"

He takes a long pull from his drink and appears to have finished it already.

"Greetings to you, Malik. To my right sits Susan, guardian of all living things... excepting, of course, evil living things." He gestures to the warforged with a flourish. "To my left is Jarren Star Gazer, animist extraordinaire and spirit speaker with no equal." He gestures to the Shifter with just as much of a flourish as he gave Susan. Finally, he bows. "I, of course, am Pis Memish. Gentleman of no small repute."

As he seats himself he looks over to Susan's mug. "Susan, do you plan on drinking that? It would be a shame to waste good ale..."

Farce

First Post
Pis greets the newcomer with a smile and a jest, "If we knew of someone in need of warriors, we likely wouldn't be in here drinkings Brews' brews. We'd be making stories to pay for our drinks."

When he asks for news he looks past the orc towards the bear, "I think that's the most newsworthy thing in the whole of the tavern at the moment. Neh?"

He takes a long pull from his drink and appears to have finished it already.

"Greetings to you, Malik. To my right sits Susan, guardian of all living things... excepting, of course, evil living things." He gestures to the warforged with a flourish. "To my left is Jarren Star Gazer, animist extraordinaire and spirit speaker with no equal." He gestures to the Shifter with just as much of a flourish as he gave Susan. Finally, he bows. "I, of course, am Pis Memish. Gentleman of no small repute."

As he seats himself he looks over to Susan's mug. "Susan, do you plan on drinking that? It would be a shame to waste good ale..."

Malik was taking a drink from his ale as Pis was introducing the others and the half-orc spits out the drink with raucous laughter as the other points to the warforged and refers to it as Susan. "Hahahaha, wait you think I`m dumb don`t you? A big strong scary-looking forged...with the name Susan." Malik ("Mah-leek") says.

Luinnar

First Post
Whats is a "forged"? Christina says, walking up to Susan and examining it closely. She jumps back when she see Susan move.

Oh, a moving metal person! How exciting!

Hi, I'm Christina! Please to meetcha! she says sticking out a hand. She never understood why this meant greetings. She was going to ask someone she saw using it once, but Pooh killed him before she had the chance.

Farce

First Post
Oh...hi Christina...I'm Malik, niced to meet you to" the half-orc replies, wiping the tears from his eyes after his laughter.

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"Oh, a fellow musician and spinner of tales? I'm here in Sharn again?" Varis asks confused.

Varis watches Is carefully. The man had just ignored him...

[sblock=ooc]

--

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads