[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbob

Explorer
Unit 16 smiles slyly as Pis helps himself to the third drink.

"Hahahaha, wait you think I`m dumb don`t you? A big strong scary-looking forged...with the name Susan."
At Malik's laughter, he looks a bit perplexed, but not surprised. Without being defensive, he plainly states, "Susan is my name."

Hi, I'm Christina! Please to meetcha! she says sticking out a hand.
"I have no feelings on the matter," Unit 16 states politely. He sticks out his hand just as awkwardly.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry if that's confusing for any of the newcomers, but the character is Unit 16, and he named himself Susan. It gets weird but honestly it's lots of fun seeing how people react and navigate the various social issues.[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"Ha! Ok sweet Suzie, whatever makes you tick." the half-orc says still chuckling about the warforged's name.

He turns to Christina, "Alright so I gotta ask, what is that thing and why's it following you around?" Malik asks, pointing to the bear

[sblock=evilbob]
I like it. This could be fun, unless Susan gets mad, well if warforged can get mad.[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Quick as a viper, Pis takes hold of Malik's sleeve. "His name is Susan, not 'Suzie.' Please try to keep that in mind." As quickly as he took hold, the rogue releases the garment.

[sblock=WD]Apologies. I missed the post.[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
Malik winks with a grin at Pis at the others words/actions, smoothing out his clothes where Pis grabbed him.

Luinnar

First Post
He turns to Christina, "Alright so I gotta ask, what is that thing and why's it following you around?" Malik asks, pointing to the bear
Oh, that's my brother pooh! she says gesturing to the large bear. He's my bestest friend! I'm known him since forever! He is so gentle and caring!

Suddenly there is a large crash, as what was once table 5 comes crashing down, as the huge bear rips off another leg and begins devouring it.

You silly old bear!
Christina says giggling.

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
I like it. This could be fun, unless Susan gets mad, well if warforged can get mad.
Warforged can definitely get mad. :) No worries though, it's highly unlikely that you'd make Unit 16 mad simply by saying something insulting or making fun of his name. He just doesn't care about that.[/sblock]
Unit 16 looks slightly confused again at "Suzie," and equally confused at Pis' actions. He takes it all in stride, however, and turns his attention - along with everyone else - to the giant bear destroying a nearby table.

drothgery

First Post
Tana, gnome female swordmage 4

"Brews, something appears to be eating one of your tables." A gnome said when she reached the bar. She'd been here before, although this seemed to be a new crowd.

"I forgot. I'm Tana of Korranberg." She was tall and slender for a gnome, and dressed like many a minor noble, albeit scaled to a little over three and a half feet tall. A rapier almost as long as she was tall was on her back. "Swordsman and sometime arcane scholar."

[sblock=ooc]My second character. Approval pending.
LEB:pC:Tana (drothgery) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki
[/sblock]

Farce

First Post
"Hi there Tana of Korranburg, I'm Malik, and, if you can believe it, this here's Susan" the half-orc says, putting an arm around the warforged and displaying a toothy grin.

drothgery

First Post
Tana, gnome female swordmage 4

"I've got to hear the story behind that one. A warforged named Susan? That's almost as good as a Dwarf named Flower." She said.

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
The tavern door opens and a pitiful looking halfling walks in. He's wearing piecemeal leather armor and clothing that is in need of mending. His blond hair has been cut very short, clearly highlighting a face that is dotted with scars and eyes that show that he may not have slept much in at least a week.

He walks up to the bar and climbs on a stool, laying a few coins on the counter. Hoping that the bartender will provide him with something appropriate, he gets off the stool without saying a word and then takes a seat at an unoccupied table.

He looks like he might fall asleep. His head start to slump forward and his eyes begin to close, but suddenly his whole body spasms. His eyes become wide and he stares into space for a moment. He then sits quietly, waiting for his drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads