• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

As Starfire helped Raven to her feet, Hawk looked on in astonishment.

"Okay, I don't really know you or anything else about your powers but do you think if this is some kind of warning we should get ready or something? At least let Dick and the Crimson Hurricane contact the Justice League. If there is some big nasty evil rip coming to destroy us, I would want a head's up."

He watched as Starfire led Raven to her room. "Or not."

He walked back down to where he dropped his bags and went off to find his room. "I'm telling you Don, these kids ain't right. You and me might just be about the only regular people here." As they walked down the hall of the boy's floor he searched for his room.
"Who's your roommate any way? Mine's some kid named Risky, I don't even know who that is, do you?"

hero4hire

Explorer
ARSENAL

Karl Green said:
Argent shrugs her shoulders saying "I would probably blow the ball up if I used mine."

But Beast Boy looks a bit bemused "But… but without me powers, I'm just a wooden boy…who's green. Well I guess I could try…after all, I have some special moves I could try"

Risk rusns up the rest of the way and says "Well my abilities enhance my strength and stuff and I can't really trun them off. No super-coordination or anything like that though..."

"I think I can live with that..As long as you don't check anyone too bad. Hmmm...you were kinda fast though. You might be tryin' to sucker us. But I guess that's a Risk we have to take. How about you girls? What do you think. Can you handle it without powers?" Roy said smiling but challengingly.

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

hero4hire said:
"I think I can live with that..As long as you don't check anyone too bad. Hmmm...you were kinda fast though. You might be tryin' to sucker us. But I guess that's a Risk we have to take. How about you girls? What do you think. Can you handle it without powers?" Roy said smiling but challengingly.

"Sure but don't we need more players?..."
Terra smiles slyly as she squints her nose, closing her eyes...

the GROUND (OFF the court) begins to rumble and four columns of earth approximately 6' tall shoot up from the earth... gravel and soil crumble off of the rectangular columns revealing four angular shapes earthen-men!!
In the background Terra giggles.
and the four "Shaq-shaped" gollums open their dirty eyes for the first time, a white energy pulses from the pupilless eyes as they turn and set in a basketball stance along the side of the court as if ready to "check in".
and Terra says...

"mind if my friends play?" ;)

[OOC: always looking to show-off/impress, Terra activates her "Create Elemental" extra (off Elemental Control" her rank is +8 as she makes 4 PL2 Earthen Elemental Basketball players!!]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
ARSENAL

Kevin Perrine said:
"mind if my friends play?" ;)

[OOC: always looking to show-off/impress, Terra activates her "Create Elemental" extra (off Elemental Control" her rank is +8 as she makes 4 PL2 Earthen Elemental Basketball players!!]

"I guess that answers my question...Powers then! Let's see, it looks like Terra wants to be her team's Captain, and with 5 members on her team that would leave us with me, Argent, Wonder Girl, Risk, and Beast Boy on ours..." He smiles with an evil gleam in his eye. "Sounds fair! Game on!!"
Roy then runs for the ball.

[OOC: If any 'elementals' get in his way Roy will try to out juke them, and make run the wrong way. Bluff +8, Acrobatics +10 might be applicable]

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:17pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Field

Beast Boy laughs and starts running around the elementals "Freaking wicked... make em do something!"

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie stands off to the sideline, letting Tara and Roy go 'one-on-one'. She cheers Tara on, whirling one hand above her while calling out, "Go Tara! You can take him! Show’im what you’ve got!" She claps and continues to cheer Tara on as they start to go at it.

hero4hire

Explorer
ARSENAL

Elfy said:
Cassie stands off to the sideline, letting Tara and Roy go 'one-on-one'. She cheers Tara on, whirling one hand above her while calling out, "Go Tara! You can take him! Show’im what you’ve got!" She claps and continues to cheer Tara on as they start to go at it.

Hmmm, maybe I was too quick with those odds. Roy thinks to himself.
Oh well...Once i get my hands on the ball its 'GAME OVER'....

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Hawk
"Who's your roommate any way? Mine's some kid named Risky, I don't even know who that is, do you?"

"I met him, but I don't know much about him yet. I'm roomed with Arsenal. Seems nice enough, just too much of a playa for my taste." Picking up his bags again, he continued down the hallway with Hank toward the men's dorms. "Yeah, I think you're right about that. Even the ones without powers are strange."

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Karl Green said:
As Don and Hank head up to their room, they past Aqualad who says he is going to check out the swimming pool, and they should stop by later.

As they are walking up the stairs, following Starfire and Batgirl, when they all hear a muffled scream from upstairs… on the girls floor! Racing upstairs they see Raven laying on the floor having some kind of spasm. Starfire flies up to her says "Lords of Tamaran, what is wrong with her?"

Just as you get to her (and someone might head for the wall comm.) Raven sits up and screams, her eyes wide with fear. Then see composes herself and seems to become aware of you all. "Please do not inform Nightwing or the facilities here… I am fine now. I am sorry if I cause you some concern… I am fine, just a… a waking dream I guess…" she then looks over at Batgirl, looking into her eyes and says "I am sorry I cannot remember it all… forgive me… I am fine…"

...bla, bla, bla, forgive me, bla, fine...
Normally Cassandra wouldn't even listen but it is pretty hard to ignore someone then he stares into your eyes. Still she doesn't care for words only for what she sees so then Raven states how fine she is for the last time she cuts her of.
"You're not."
She briefly consider offering her hand to help the girl up but the crowd is allready all over the fallen girl, talking more stuff that's even harder to understand. She keeps her distance, standing next to Hawk.
..bla, bla, hunger, try to control it, bla, stop, bla....
Cain allways taught her to take care of her own problems so she has no intention of telling anyone about Ravens if she doesn't want it.
Stranger supernatural menaces make about as much sense to her as the earlier explanation about Starfire's homeworld so she just gets that something dangerous is coming, or maybe it's not. The girl doesn't make much sense.
Once Starfire leads Raven away, Cassandra goes to her own room and starts to get her few possesions settled.
She glances back at Hawk who looks the most like the own who might know the answer.
"Training facilities?"

DocHazard

First Post
Robin

After the meal, Tim makes his way to his room to unpack. The two bags that he broght with him, while quite similar on the outside, could not have contained more different items.

The first bag, his 'street' clothes. All of the thing that the magazines and television say that 16year old boy should wear...none of which was he comfortable with. These items he tossed into his dresser with little care.

He opened the second bag with quite a bit more care in respect. For inside was his new life...his Robin uniform (not costume). The red and green to pay homage to the Robin that came before him, but this time much darker...to keep him hidden in the shadows. No bothersome cape this time, to retrict movement...much like the uniform he wore before this one.

Next piece in the bag was the mask. A perfect fit and the starlite lenses make stalking around a night a breeze. Tim tried it on and looked in the mirror, happy to see Robin smiling back at him.

Finally his utility belt. Equipped with all of The Batman's hightech gadgets and his Razorwings. This will help me level the playing field with the superpowered hotshots around here. And on the back of the belt was his staff...only about 8 inches long when collapsed.

Once everything was unpacked, Tim put it all on...just to remember how it feels. Then he removed the uniform, put it away, and put back on his street clothes.

I'd better head back outside...I'd hate them to think that I'm not a team player.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads