Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

BEAST BOY said:
At this Garfield starts laughing and crashes the car that he is driving.
"Of course my lady" as he gets up to let her have a spin with the game "Watch out for the little old women walking across the road, oh they are fun to run down but you lose major points even if you clip em"

Tara slips in and takes the wheel, opening herself up a little - not even realizing it much at all, comfortable and having fun.
"Ppppffffffffttttttttt...."
Tara makes the spluttering “raspberry” sound in sarcasm, sticking her tongue out a touch...
"says YOU... since *WHEN* have old ladies NOT been worth major points. Yer crazy Green"
Tara says, nicknaming Gafield on the spot and having a blast swooping the racer toward every sidewalk dodger she sees!!!

Looking back over her shoulder she continues playing as best she can, but also asking...

"...so Green...? who doya think's the most powerful a'all these superbabies around here now? Do you know anything about'em yet?..."
remembering she hadn't really answered his question about her own power she continued...

"oh and me I'm a mud slinger... I sling mud."
again almost taunting Nighwing's earlier scolding Terra crinkles up her little nose up again and reaches her very WILL into the earth beneath the complex, yet again shaking the ground subtlely as far as her power will take it...
she thinks - somewhere on campus Nightwing will "know" that no matter what he thinks nobody controls TERRA....
as she winks at Garfield and runs smashs into a police car with wreckless abandon in the game!!

Last edited:

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Arsenal
Arsenal laughed. "Nah sorry dude..I didn't mean nothin' by it, but since we're bunkin' together I hadda to know. Everyone needs a wingman y'know? Listen since I know I'm already in good with some of the ladies here, I'll put in a good word for you. At least after I have my first pick of course." he replied leaning back in his chair and put his hands behind his back.

Don laughed at his new roommate, and replied, "Right. Well, I thank you sir, for your most generous offer." Still smiling, Don waved and said, "I'll catch up with you later, Roy." Picking up his bags, Don turned about to find his way to the dorms, where he found his brother looking over at him.

Originally posted by Hawk
"Hey Don, come over here. I want you to meet someone."

Carrying his bags over to Hank, he recognized Vic Stone from his earlier introduction, but kept quiet until he was introduced again. No matter what reason Hank had to re-introduce him to Vic, the important thing was that Hank had already made a friend, giving him even more of a reason to stay at TITAN. Don set his bags down again and smiled. "Hey Hank! What's up?"

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
Superboy takes the guided tower, interest quickly waning, but sticks it out. He takes an apple and a sandwich and grabs a seat for lunch at an empty table with plenty of chairs.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

After arriving in her room, Cassie begins unpacking and putting away her clothing, accoutrements, and other brought belongings. She notices a slight earth tremor as she is unpacking and pauses briefly before shrugging and resuming her task at hand. She finishes stowing away her possessions in short order and goes over to the window sill to sit down. She leans back against the window frame and keeps one foot on the floor while bringing the other foot to rest up on the window sill as she sits down on it. She clasps her hands together with her fingers, resting her arms over her legs, and observes Nightwing providing a guided tour to several of the other new arrivals. She briefly turns her attention to a few of the other people on the campus grounds before looking up at the clouds in the sky above.

Cassie seems lost in thought but is guided back to her immediate surroundings by a second small earth tremor. She looks towards the clock and sees that the aforementioned lunchtime draws near. Cassie gathers herself off of the window sill and walks over to the room door, looking briefly into the mirror on it and tidying herself up, before then exiting her room and heading on down the stairwell towards the cafeteria to join the others for lunch.

DocHazard

First Post
Robin

After returning from the tour, Tim is feeling a bit lonely. Not being the best with people, he's not really sure what to do about it. After a few mintues of pondering wether or not to just return to his room he decides to seek out the only person who's been outwardly kind to him...Starfire. He sees she's talking to Arsenal at the moment, so cautiously he approaches them, gives a nod to Aresenal and says to Starfire, "Ummm...hi. I'm uh, I'm sorry if I came across as a bit rude earlier. I'm uh, well...I'm not all that good at talking to people and it's been a long time since someone has hugged me. Actually, I don't know if anyone ever has." Tim blushes a bit at this comment. "Well, anyway...like I said, my name is Tim. I know you said your name is Starfire...but that's not your real name is it?" Again, Tim blushes, only this time he's not sure why.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 11:24am, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Robin said:
says to Starfire, "Ummm...hi. I'm uh, I'm sorry if I came across as a bit rude earlier. I'm uh, well...I'm not all that good at talking to people and it's been a long time since someone has hugged me. Actually, I don't know if anyone ever has." Tim blushes a bit at this comment. "Well, anyway...like I said, my name is Tim. I know you said your name is Starfire...but that's not your real name is it?" Again, Tim blushes, only this time he's not sure why.

Starfire smiles and squeezes Robin's shoulder "It is fine friend Robin, I have noticed that most Earth people are not as open and free with their emotions and seem to have a space that they wish to maintain with others that they do not know. But we will be great friends Robin and I am sure that within a short time you will no longer be uncomfortable by my nearness or touch…" her face open and innocent.

Starfire then, interlocks her arm with Robins and heads to the cafeteria….

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 11:32am, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

In the arcade room, Tara and Garfield have been having lots of fun trashing different games, having lost track of time, when they hear someone clear their throat behind them. Looking back, Red Tornado stands there looking a bit uncomfortable, and he says "Lunch is about to be served… if you would join the rest of us in the café area…"

Garfield smirks and whispers, so low that Tara can barely hear him "Mr. Roboto alert"

As the pair is pass the android he says "I never did care for that song"

Within the cafeteria area, two large tables have been set up with dishes, glasses, drinking water, lemonade, orange juice, and tea. Nightwing and some of our classmates are here already. There are two staff personal wearing white baker coats and hats.

As everyone files in and takes seats, Nightwing stands and says "OK people, this is not a formal lunch or anything just an opportunity to get to know each other. The menu today is pretty basic, salads, burgers, pizza and some chicken. There should be assorted bread and soup, along with pop if you like. I encourage you to talk with your neighbors at the tables and get to know each other."

Red Tornado sit at one table and Nightwing sits at the other. Each table can hold about nine people comfortably.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie arrives in the cafeteria and gets into the serving line. She gathers a tray, a dish, utensils, and a glass. While moving along the line, she acquires lemonade, three slices of pizza, each of a different type, and a small salad. She finds an open spot near the opposite end of the table at which the Red Tornado sits at and makes herself comfortable sitting there. As she begins eating, her eyes scan across the area in her field of view, noting the various people and fixtures, particularly who sits by whom and whether there is a soft-serve ice cream machine visible or not.

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal

Karl Green said:
Starfire then, interlocks her arm with Robins and heads to the cafeteria….

Roy looked on as the couple walked away. Huh..looks like I've been blocked! I didn't know Bat-Boy had it in him.
Roy looked around and shrugged. Seeing that he was alone, he decided to find his way to his room. He had some stuff to take care of when he was alone...

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

Hank continued to chat with Vic until Don made his way over. He introduced Don and then something strange happened. Hank had a conversation with Vic and Don without insulting anyone, especially Don!

When Nightwing offered the school tour he had to think about it for a minute. "You know, as cheesy as it sounds, the tour might be a good idea. I wouldn't mind being able to find my own way around this little playground we're stuck in. You guys comin'?" He took the tour but did not ask any questions. Don seemed to think his questions usually had obvious answers. No need to give the new kids a chance to agree. Besides, if he needed to know something it couldn't be that hard to figure it out.

Once back at the cafe he loaded up two plates with burgers, chicken and a big plate of salad. He helped himself to both water and iced tea. After taking a bite out of the burger he reached for some ketchup and then finally stopped to notice which table he had sat at. "Hey. Nightwing, right. So you and the Tornado guy are like our jr.-super hero drill instructors, huh?" With that question out of the way he added his ketchup and took another bit. He nodded at anyone else who sat at the table.

Remove ads