• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 10:36am, the Administration

Nightwing sighs and says "The rules here at the school are for your own safely Roy. When I asked everyone to say on campus, I was not a punishment or to mess up your personal life. We still don't have all the information about this terrorist organization or what they might have wanted with Raven, nor do we know what to what lengths they may go to. But by yesterday's display we know that they are ruthless bloodthirsty killers."

He stares at Arsenal for a few seconds before continuing "There are a number of people who are not happy about this program and would like nothing better then to shut us down due to 'endangering underage citizens'. If anything would have happened to you, it could very well end this school. A school I believe very strongly in and one that I feel very privileged to be given the responsibility for."

"Hmm, Roy I really don't want to punish you for your little jaunt last night, but if I don't it will just be more evidence those who oppose it to use against us. So, I am going to have to restrict you to the Residency for the next week, whenever you are not in classes or training. If you would like to exercise, please schedule it through your Vid-Phone Computer and we will accept those onto your calendar. After a week, and there are no further… incidents, then I will see about making sure that you can leave the campus again, but next weekend is out for right now."

"I want to stress this Roy, if you can't follow a few basic rules here, then I will have to take steps that I really don't want to. Otherwise the whole program will be in jeopardy. I don't want to do that. I think that you have increasable assets that you can bring to the team and to the world one day. You saved a lot of lives yesterday and I am hoping that you want to be here."

"OK I don't want this to turn into anything that it is not. Do you have any questions or thoughts?"

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

Kitty let Cassie go off to take her shower, giving the amazon a parting kiss, before heading into her own room. She slowly picks through all of her bags from yesterday that have yet to be put away, and decides that now is as good a time as any. The cat girl moves about her room, placing things in drawers and hanging things that need to be hung. It takes awhile, but even with as many things as she had bought on her shopping spree with Cassie, her things didn't even fill her side of the rooms drawers, let alone encroach on the second. She left her pair of leather pants on the bed, along with the 'bad kitty' top, boots, and the studed cat collar that she purchased. If she and Cassie were going to go out tonight, then she would have a costume, and she had already agreed to being Cassie's pet kitty, so the leash and collar would totally make the costume with her tail and ears.

She plunked herself down in front of her vidphone/computer/thingy, and used it to run a search of news articles about what happened yesterday, wondering what was being said, and whether or not she had her picture taken, or was at least mentioned anywhere. It was kind of vain, but it was her first time as a superhero and, she wanted to know. She wondered idly if she could make like a scrap book, or was that too corny?

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal; unharmed 4/4HP

Karl Green said:
Nightwing sighs and says "The rules here at the school are for your own safely Roy. When I asked everyone to say on campus, I was not a punishment or to mess up your personal life. We still don't have all the information about this terrorist organization or what they might have wanted with Raven, nor do we know what to what lengths they may go to. But by yesterday's display we know that they are ruthless bloodthirsty killers."

He stares at Arsenal for a few seconds before continuing "There are a number of people who are not happy about this program and would like nothing better then to shut us down due to 'endangering underage citizens'. If anything would have happened to you, it could very well end this school. A school I believe very strongly in and one that I feel very privileged to be given the responsibility for."

"Hmm, Roy I really don't want to punish you for your little jaunt last night, but if I don't it will just be more evidence those who oppose it to use against us. So, I am going to have to restrict you to the Residency for the next week, whenever you are not in classes or training. If you would like to exercise, please schedule it through your Vid-Phone Computer and we will accept those onto your calendar. After a week, and there are no further… incidents, then I will see about making sure that you can leave the campus again, but next weekend is out for right now."

"I want to stress this Roy, if you can't follow a few basic rules here, then I will have to take steps that I really don't want to. Otherwise the whole program will be in jeopardy. I don't want to do that. I think that you have increasable assets that you can bring to the team and to the world one day. You saved a lot of lives yesterday and I am hoping that you want to be here."

"OK I don't want this to turn into anything that it is not. Do you have any questions or thoughts?"

Phew...Minor stuff

"Wha--but tonight is Halloween. Man if I got grounded for going to a Wal-Mart what did Superman Jr get for trying to make an imprint of his fist on the back of Dove's brain? Roy sighed. "Besides...You asked us not to patrol. Arsenal didn't go anywhere. Roy Harper went to Wal-Mart." Roy then tried to put on a reasonable facade. "I mean really..a week? Isn't that a tad excessive for an excursion to Wal-Mart?"

OOC: Bluff +10, Diplomacy +7

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie showers for a while, happily humming as the warm water sprays against her body. She washes herself, shampoos and conditions her hair, and then gets out of the shower. She dries herself off and puts on a fresh set of outerwear. She comes out of the stall, goes over to a mirror, and goes about drying her hair. After she dries and brushes her hair, she fixes up her face, brushes her teeth, and dabs a little perfume lightly on. She then gathers her belongings and goes back to her room.

Once in her room, she puts her worn clothing in her pantry basket and puts back her other things where they belong. She finally notices that she has messages and goes to read them. She notices that Don got hurt last night in a training incident, although it doesn’t give any details. She says aloud, "Oh. That’s how he got hurt." She continues reading and says aloud, "Eight o'clock, Hmmm." She flips though the classes to get an overview then finishes with her messages.

kid A

First Post
Dove

"Huh?" Hank looked up from his plate of pancakes, swimming in syrup. It almost seemed as if he was lost in thought. "Man, you must have got hit hard. It's breakfast, nobody eats fish for breakfast. I think he just asked for a dish." Hank went back to eating his pancakes and finished off his second glass of juice.

Don laughed for a second, which sent a ripple of pain through him. Joking with Hank about his sudden return to attentiveness, Don said, "Welcome back."

Looking back up in Garth's direction, Don continued, "No, man, I'm pretty sure he asked for fish. I know I got hit... hard... but, I didn't lose my hearing."

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

Hank paid no attention to Don as he suddenly spotted Superboy. "Yeah. Right, Don." With that he got up and walked over to the kid of steel. He did not notice anyone else around as he walked in a direct path for Conner. When he reached him, he tapped his shoulder and spoke.

"You and me have some things we need to finish. Let's go out in the hall and get this over with."

It was obvious to anyone watching that Hank was less than happy. His body was tense, his face somber, his fists clenched

kid A

First Post
Dove

It always irritated Don when Hank did that. Granted, Hank didn't pay attention to most people except himself, but Don expected a little more from him than this. Just then, Hank got up and without explanation, began walking out of the cafeteria toward the common area. Don leaned back in his seat, and just around the corner of the door, he spied Conner sitting on the couch watching television. Oh, great.

Grunting as he rose, Don stood up and walked after Hank, calling to him, "Hank, c'mon. Don't." Hank, of course, ignored him on his way over to Conner, so Don simply followed him, trying to hear what he was saying to Conner as he arrived.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

After she finishes going through her messages, Cassie wanders over to her window, leans against a close-by wall, folds her arms across her chest, and looks out at the drizzly day. She thinks.oO("Hopefully the weather’ll clear up some before tonight.")

After a few minutes of looking out the window, she comes back over to her bed, flops down on it, and quietly lies there thinking.oO("What am I doing? I can’t get Kitty out of my mind. It’s only been a little over 30 minutes since I saw her last...but I’m feeling so restless and lonely now that I’m away from her.") She roll over on her side and continues thinking.oO("I don’t want to crowd her. I don’t want her to think I’m possessive or some kind of stalker-freak. She needs time to be by herself too.")

She grabs her teddy bear, curls up with it, and quietly mumbles, "Kitty."

Mordane76

First Post
Superboy (OK, 5 HP)

Connor looks at Don and Hank. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Don - I'm glad you're okay, and I'm sorry I hit you so hard," he says to Don. "You, on the other hand, need to step off, Hank - I didn't mean to hurt Don. Don't make me mean to hurt you."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
"Perhaps later, then," Raven replied with a faint smile.

She raises her eyebrows when Hank and Don approach, a little surprised by Hank's negative emotions. Perhaps he too was in need of some meditation.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads