• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie gives Toni Vamp a quick nod of acknowledgement as she drags Monkey boy off to the upper floor tables and takes a time out. She continues to gleefully dance with Kitty on the dance floor and, while she’s not oblivious of those around her, she’s much more interested in enjoying the moment with her girlfriend than watching them.

She says to Kitty, "I'm having a wonderful time dancing with you, Kitty," and indeed she is having such a good time that she's practically laughing as she dances. She continues to dance close against Kitty until Kitty’s ready to take a break from dancing.

Super Girl

First Post
Kitty doesn't really even notice Impulse and Argent going upstairs to take a break from dancing. The girl is just too wrapped up into the rythm of the dance, how her body, and tail seem to pulse with the beat of the song and with Cassie. The cat-girl seemed to be in a haze like trance, every part of her being dedicated to the movement. The Dance was beautiful in a primal animalistic way, and when the pounding beat of the song ended Kitty shook herself looking surprised at coming out of the haze.

"Wow, that was like really intense, I mean I could feel your pulse, I could almost taste it, it was really....just wow." Kitty said to Cassie, sounding surprised and pleased. "I...I'd like to take a break, at least for a little bit." she says, "uhh... where's Toni and Bart?" she asks, having totally missed everything except for Cassie.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk (Hank Hall)

Robin said:
Robin looks around, and adds "Yes, women can be very strange. With about 99% of them I am not sure if I am supposed to complement them or not… Cassandra is about the only one that I can understand. She’s focused, maybe a bit to focused but I know where I stand with her. Kori… I’m not so sure about
Hank's head snapped in Robin's direction at the mention of Cassandra.

"Are you and Cassandra hooking up Robin? I never thought about it before but you both have the Bat connection, right. So you two must be pretty close already."

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie says to Kitty while smiling affectionately at her, "Of course, Kitty. They went up to the next level to take a break. Come on. Let's go find them." She slides her arms around Kitty’s waist, pulling her up close against her, and gives her a lengthy kiss on her lips. After giving Kitty a nice kiss, she walks off of the dance floor, retaining the leash-holding arm around Kitty’s waist, and walks them over and up to the next level. She holds Kitty up close against her as they walk along together. She walks them up and over to find the table that Toni, Bart, and the other girls are sitting at. She asks them as she gives them a friendly smile, "Mind if we join you also?"

Last edited:

Mordane76

First Post
"The only guys out there that know what women want are mind-readers... and I bet the reason they turn evil is because they try to find out, and can't handle the shock," Connor jokes. "I for one think they want exactly what guys want - a beer and to see something nekkid... we're just more forward about it."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 3:02pm, the Residency

Hawk said:
Hank's head snapped in Robin's direction at the mention of Cassandra.

"Are you and Cassandra hooking up Robin? I never thought about it before but you both have the Bat connection, right. So you two must be pretty close already."

Robin turns a deep shade a red and stutters quickly "What? No... no way... I mean I respect and like her and all... but well both she and myself have shared a few of the same... problems with our orginal mentors. Before Batman and all... we have some common training. Mine was not as heartless as her's but I recept her that all. I... I not interested in anyone her or anything" he tries to add at the end but Hawk gets the feeling that's not quit true, but it does not seem to be directed at Batgirl.

Superboy said:
"The only guys out there that know what women want are mind-readers... and I bet the reason they turn evil is because they try to find out, and can't handle the shock," Connor jokes. "I for one think they want exactly what guys want - a beer and to see something nekkid... we're just more forward about it."

Aqualad smiles at this and nods his head "Well I am grad that I am not the only one..."

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31, 3:20pm, the Flash Rave Club

Wondergirl said:
She walks them up and over to find the table that Toni, Bart, and the other girls are sitting at. She asks them as she gives them a friendly smile, "Mind if we join you also?"

Argent, smiling moves over for the two girls to join them at the big table. There are four other girls and two boys also there. The one who introduce herself to you earlier, Nancy, shouts a bit to be heard "You bet! What something to drink? The waitness should be right back."

Doing a quit intro for the others sitting at the table, Nancy points at the girl dressed as a Pop star "This here is Wendy Reed" then to the girl dressed as Joan of Arc "This here prankster is Ren Takamori. Over here we have Donna Cabot" she says to the girl dressed as a Green Alien of some kind. Next she points and the young man dressed as a Star Ship Captain from some old Sci-fi show. In a good natured voices she continues "...and the loser sitting next to her is Kyle Spencer, or Kirk" to which he adds "KHAN!" in a loud cry. Next over is the last boy, dressed as a hobo "This here boy is Brian Arsala, and the young cuties next to him is Dawn Alison. Her dad is a cop but she is still cool"

There is a general "Hey" and "Hows it going" from all, and then they start talking about just typical teenager stuff - cloths, movies, music, etc asking Wondergirl and Cat's Eye (along with Argent and Impulse) what they are 'in-to' etc. Drinks are also brought around, as most are very hot from drancing and from the heat in the Rave...

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Wonder Witch Girl Cassie gives the other teenagers a friendly smile and says, "Thanks," as she slides in the booth to sit down beside Toni. Once Kitty is seated down beside her, she again puts her leash-holding arm around Kitty’s waist and holds her girlfriend snug against her side.

She gives everyone a smile and nod of acknowledgement as they are introduced in turn and then introduces Kitty and herself for the benefit of those they’ve not yet met, "This adorable girl is Kitty and I’m Cassie. It’s nice to meet you."

Once the waitress returns, she orders a glass of Coke for herself and whatever Kitty decides she wants to order, and, once the waitress returns with their order, she pays for both Kitty and her own portions of it.

She’s friendly and cheerful towards the other teenagers and talks about the usual teenager stuff in return while retaining Kitty snuggled against her side. She’s actually quiet happy that Kitty is getting a chance to be a teenager again after all that she’s been through over these past few days. She really hopes that this positive experience and the chance to interact with normal teenagers again will help Kitty to better adjust to her knew lifestyle as a teenage metahuman.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk (Hank Hall)

Robin said:
Robin turns a deep shade a red and stutters quickly "What? No... no way... I mean I respect and like her and all... but well both she and myself have shared a few of the same... problems with our orginal mentors. Before Batman and all... we have some common training. Mine was not as heartless as her's but I recept her that all. I... I not interested in anyone her or anything" he tries to add at the end but Hawk gets the feeling that's not quit true, but it does not seem to be directed at Batgirl.
"All right, man. I was just wondering." Hank was a little confused by Robin because his actions really didn't seem to fit his words.

As everyone laughed and joked about not understanding girls, Hank kept his eye on Raven and thought it odd that everyone kept joking so openly with her in the area. He got up and moved over closer to Robin. "Hey, so about Cassandra. Do you know if she's seeing anyone or likes anyone. She just seems so real. No b.s., you know what I mean? It's just real easy to talk to her, even though she doesn't say much. And that's kinda cool, too."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hank said:
As everyone laughed and joked about not understanding girls, Hank kept his eye on Raven and thought it odd that everyone kept joking so openly with her in the area. He got up and moved over closer to Robin.

Raven merely smiled faintly, and turned her attention to her book. Occasionally, she would glance up at the television with a quizzical look. What could possibly be so entertaining about a talking yellow square and a pink star?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads