• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Teen Titans/Justice League 1/8/05

Chimera

First Post
I really enjoyed Teen Titans. Was a fun episode. Nothing super special or awe inspiring, just a bit of fun with all the Mumbos.

"I do not like being a cat in this hat!" - Starfire

Justice League on the other hand was a bit of a disappointment. I thought the solution was too simplistic.

"I could use some help because I can't fly. At all. Now would be a good time." - Batman.

Or did there being new episodes completely catch everyone by surprise?

Darthjaye

First Post
So far the best episode Justice League Unlimited has aired IMO is the one with Booster Gold. Freaking great episode. Now all they gotta do is stick him, Blue Beetle, and a few others together and put together the best comedy troop ever.

Andre La Roche

First Post
Darthjaye said:
So far the best episode Justice League Unlimited has aired IMO is the one with Booster Gold. Freaking great episode. Now all they gotta do is stick him, Blue Beetle, and a few others together and put together the best comedy troop ever.

Yeah, that Booster Gold episode was...well...gold! :)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Have to agree, nothing tops the Booster Gold episode. The new Titans episode was a lot of fun. I was unsure of that series at first but it has grown on me.

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Ah, with the Justice League Unlimited, there have been dark theme running in the background. The US gov't, has been seeking and developing ways to take down and replace, the JLU. I saw a byline, that trend will continue into next season and will be concluded.

The question is, will the League survive after this?

CrusaderX

First Post
The Booster Gold episode was excellent, but my favorite JLU show was probably the one with the SuperGirl/Power Girl catfight. ;)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
CrusaderX said:
The Booster Gold episode was excellent, but my favorite JLU show was probably the one with the SuperGirl/Power Girl catfight. ;)

Catfight??? catfight??? Man, that was a...all...out...BRAWL!!!!

Second to Wonder Woman getting the same from Mongul....

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads