• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Teflon billy's Gen Con 2007 recap

Larcen

Explorer
blargney the second said:
Anybody have pics of Xath's costume? The Lidda one was great last year!

I have some pictures of her, but I can do even better... I have videos of her on stage when she won the best costume award. The look of overwhelmed shock and gratitude on her face is priceless. As soon as I decompress from Gencon and get my act together I will post some.

Xath, it was nice meeting you in the computer room and running into you several times. At the time I had no idea that I was in the presence of a famous celebrity, although I surmised you had greatness in you. :cool: I was planning on sending you the pics and videos directly but Enworld will not give me your email. If you dont want me to post any pictures or videos before you preview them, let me know (via "IAmLarcen" at yahoo)! But don't worry my dear, you looked great in all of them.

-Larcen

Last edited:

Breakdaddy

First Post
Nice report, TB. If I hadnt been slaving away at a booth I would've gotten to see more of this kind of coolness. Was a great con even so!

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Breakdaddy said:
Nice report, TB. If I hadnt been slaving away at a booth I would've gotten to see more of this kind of coolness. Was a great con even so!

No kidding, it was big fun.

Still there is something to be said for your booth being the Gen Con base of gary Gygax:)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
Teflon Billy said:
Reveal's leisure suit and pimped out leopard boots with dice in the transparent heels are the gold standard for "Looking Awesome". Shee-it.

And yes, I'm quoting myself, but CM's own nerfherder has a picture of reveal:)

Check it out...

1217217852_4b8793c4d6.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads