D&D General Tell me about your campaign

Bird Of Play

Explorer
Freely exploring the Forgotten Realms, and you never know who or what you will meet next. If you can end up meeting a lich (no changed stats) at level 3, anything is fair game.... anything can happen!

(Oh by Tyr, why did I do the "freely exploring" part? sweats profusely)

Bupp

Adventurer
My World of Eska is post-apocalyptic fantasy. A 2,000 year war between the grey elves and the dark elves just ended, in a stalemate. My players are currently in the equivalent of the American Southwest, with a 1970s Fallout, Mad Max, Route 66 roadside attraction vibe. I throw in a lot of Star Wars and Magic the Gathering references as well, with the eldrazi lurking right around the corner.

My game takes place in the Verdant Crescent. Picture a "Mediterranean" Sea with the coast circling from 2 to 10 O'Clock. At 5 O'Clock there is an Italian-ish penninsula, and two clusters of islands running from 3 to 6 O'Clock and at 9 O'Clock. The Eldritch Night has ended with the rising of the Brazen Sun, and the people of the land have left the two surviving arcologies to reclaim and repopulate the Earth. During the long night a new biosphere developed. Over the past 2,000 years the original verdant biosphere has been reclaiming land, but beyon that 100-300 mile band the Lividic biosphere with its alien flora and fauna dominate.

The players are currently looking to throw down the undead Ivory Queen to reclaim the lost city of Shodan for their benefactor, the Duke of the City-State of Beryl.

Tallifer

Hero
The story of my campaigns which I ran in Korea for friends and sometimes for students is told here: Tales from the Gnomish Tarot

11 Beavercat charge scripted resized.JPG

toucanbuzz

No rule is inviolate
Kingmaker 5E reboot: kingdom building as players clear the frontier, run a barony rife with politics from its host nation on the verge of civil war, deal with the First World of the fey, juggle rival independent city states around them, encounter legendary beings like the rusalka and likho that can't be overcome by combat, and currently fend off a monster kingdom that has been forming on their borders (as well as a hag cult that had infiltrated their council).

pukunui

Legend
I'm running two campaigns right now:

Bungle in the Jungle: Acquisitions Inc + Tomb of Annihilation. I haven't introduced the death curse yet. Will do so soon, as the PCs are now level 6. They've been having fun exploring the jungle with no time pressures.

Dungeon of the Mad Mage: An old school "beer and pretzels" dungeon crawl with the whole "game show" element from the DMs Guild DotMM Companion pdf.

Have started working on converting Red Hand of Doom to 5e and am looking for short adventures for levels 1-4 to use as a prologue.

Am also eyeing up Witchlight and Strixhaven as potential follow-ups.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Have started working on converting Red Hand of Doom to 5e and am looking for short adventures for levels 1-4 to use as a prologue.
The Giants In The Playground site has a few threads with 5e conversions of RHoD. (I found only one complete; the rest are based on play-throughs and fizzle out.) Also a 3.5era "Enhancing RHoD" type thread, "The Red Handbook of Doom".

I don't know if EnWorld has a policy about linking to competitor sites so I won't.

pukunui

Legend
The Giants In The Playground site has a few threads with 5e conversions of RHoD. (I found only one complete; the rest are based on play-throughs and fizzle out.) Also a 3.5era "Enhancing RHoD" type thread, "The Red Handbook of Doom".

I don't know if EnWorld has a policy about linking to competitor sites so I won't.
Yeah, I've had a look at a few of those threads plus some others. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases