Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: 12 is easily enough to stand as a full-round action (so it eats up your standard too), but you need 15 to stand quickly as a move action.

I think the z-axis just isn't taken care of carefully in D&D, so I usually just used the pythagorean theorem)

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: since Hulgyr is a praised member of the superhuman (or superoc for that fatter) strength department...
Burried underneath the avalanche, Hulgyr franticly starts to dig himself a way out to freedom.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Feeling the fear-induced adrenaline rushing through him, Zack surrenders to it and lets it fuel his fighting spirit. Giving it his all, the warrior attempts to dislodge himself from under the avalanche.

OoC: Characters who are shaken take a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.
Activate Rage, bringing HP to 45/79, AC down to 13, and all the rest which doesn't currently matter.
Rage and Shaken negate each other, giving Zack a +4 modifier on Strength checks to get out.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I might not have access to the net for the next couple of days, so Zack will have to be automated. He'll of course be engaging the dragon.

Current numbers, under Rage, Haste, Prayer, Shaken:
HP 45/79
AC 14, Touch 9, Flat-footed 14 (+5 Armor, +1 Dodge bonus from Haste, -2 Rage)
Fort +8 Ref +1 Will +2
Attack +15/+15/+10 (2d4+12/x4)
Str 22 (+6) Con 16 (+3), -2 on ability checks.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dalamar said:
OoC: I might not have access to the net for the next couple of days, so Zack will have to be automated. He'll of course be engaging the dragon.

Current numbers, under Rage, Haste, Prayer, Shaken:
HP 45/79
AC 14, Touch 9, Flat-footed 14 (+5 Armor, +1 Dodge bonus from Haste, -2 Rage)
Fort +8 Ref +1 Will +2
Attack +15/+15/+10 (2d4+12/x4)
Str 22 (+6) Con 16 (+3), -2 on ability checks.
(OOC: It's flying. What does he do for that? Also, do we have a Ducane? Someone want to NPC him?)

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Quick post before I go (damn, I feel like an addict or something).
Since Zack doesn't have any ranged weapons (one would think I'd have corrected this by now), he'll either have to wait for the dragon to land (not too likely) or try and find a place where he can hop on it.
If neither option is available, then probably just stand and protect the squishier characters.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eternity stands up slowly, but she manages to get her feet eventually. Ducane surrounds himself with a protective screen of force and dismounts. Aya tries to stand and fails. She then casts a spell from prone. Michael's prayer goes here. Hulgyr, unwilling to enter a berserker frenzy, is unable to shift the fallen snow and debris to free himself. He is crushed again by the extreme pressure. Zack nearly manages to free himself, but he has bad luck with a bit more moving to block his egress, so he'll need to try again. He is in no danger of being crushed, however.*

(OOC: Zack rolled low :()

*The dragon makes a strange high-pitched sound, and suddenly, the walls of ice to the sides of the party crumble into shattered shards, proving to be thin veneers created to hide the cave mouths behind. Inside of each is a snarling maddened Wendigo.*

(OOC: Wendigos used their action this round to break out and can't act again. So now Opale and then the Dragon

Wendigos(2)
Opale<----- we are here
Cealdraniath
Eternity
Ducane
Aya
Michael
Hulgyr
Zack)

Remove ads