• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

Harumph

First Post
OOC: I don't know if anything other than Nature skill will help me tame a drake...plus I'm a ranger.

Easy there, girl. Easy. We don't want to hurt you. We just want to know from whence you came...

bluesfella

Explorer
OOC: Mark already went. Just waiting on Chris. He hasn't posted in two days, so snooze ya lose.
GM: I asked Mark to re-roll since what he wanted to do and the skill he chose didn't quite match up.

Chris contacted me via e-mail just now and said he's had a crazy schedule, but will post later today.

bennage

Explorer
Brocc stands up slowly, dusting the dirt off his clothes and smiling. Holding out both his hands he reaching into the drake's mind.
There, there boy. Let's calm down a bit. Need a belly scratch?

Brocc begins whistling a song, something halfway between a lullaby and a jig.

OOC: used Send Thoughts

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Success!
The drake has calmed to the point that he is approachable. He will let you pet him, look through his saddlebags, etc. but it does not appear that he will let you ride him.
GM: If you want to roll a perception check to look him over, you can.

Goel

First Post
Sledge calmly searches the saddle bags and looks around for any symbols or names that could help learn who this drake belongs to.

bluesfella

Explorer
Within the saddlebags you find a sturdy antique dagger, a potion of healing, and a tonic of antivenom.

On the drake's foreleg, you notice a round symbol of some sort. It seems to be a snake-like symbol within a circle.
GM: Religion check, anyone?

Remove ads