The Adventures of Olgar Shiverstone (Angelsboi: In memorium)

Angelsboi

First Post
DMs Note

The farmer is named Old Man Gentry and the Dwarven Undercommon is not Dueruger. Its a strange offset language that can be traced THROUGHDueruger.

But close enough

Angelsboi

First Post
i know what you guys call him. Just explaining for the audience what his name is thats been known. I think its cute you guys call him farmer ted. How little our heros know ...

Angelsboi

First Post
Heh. Actually thats why i like his character. reminds me so much of Wulf Ratbane. And i see how you are P-Kitty, dont even say anything about my DMing ... *sniffles*

But yeah, i love Glenns writing because its so great to read. He really is a GREAT guy and its amazing how he can remember all the great quotes in game from like 3 days prior and still capture their true essence!

(blushes, kicks at ground)

Aye, 'm humbled tha' PC read me story 'our, 'n compared me t' th' works o' th' master.

[shameless fanboy mode]

Been hangin' around Wulf's story 'our since 'e was a little dwarven tyke bashin' heads in th' Forge o' Fury, don'cha know. Fin'ly worked up th' gumption t' post me own story 'our.

[/shameless fanboy mode]

B'sides, 'm inta th' dwarven Scot stereotype. I even wears me kilt! 'Course, Kraig prefers th' greatsword t' th' axe, so's I had t' make a few ... accomodations.

Stay around -- more updates a' comin next week.

Last edited:

Angelsboi

First Post
Well glenn and i do love our Wulf.

Next Time on In Search of Xaos

After a week of relaxation and rest, the group gathers up to head out. But what happens when four teenagers go missing and books on the infernal arts are found in their rooms. Not to mention, one of the missing teenagers' ancestors was known in town for his traficking with daemons.

What does the Church of Moloch have to say? What help will they find with the Library of Obi? What becomes of the lost druid? And what happens to the kobold sorcerer?

Stay Tuned for "Fiends' Folly"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases