The Bad Batch - SPOILERS

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Nope.

Older canon that is now "legends" is quasi-canon . . . it sorta, maybe happened until something in the current canon supercedes it. "Legends" doesn't mean that the older canon doesn't exist at all in current Star Wars lore.

And Filoni and crew have done a lot of "legends" mining, bringing forth elements of that older canon into the newer tv shows. Sometimes in the same form, sometimes tweaked and reimagined a bit.

So, will Arla Fett be brought forward from legends into modern canon? Who knows? It's a possiblity.
Indeed. A certain Grand Admiral comes to mind...

ok so the bounty hunter is the same from Mandalorian?

if so is the timeline a little off? Boba is a 50/60 year old in mandalorian?

enjoyed this episode a lot. liked the new design of the astomech droid (one with 2 legs) and all the classic races

I can now imagine how Rambo would survive in the star wars universe (I feel like 1 is modeled after him)

elawai

Community Supporter
ok so the bounty hunter is the same from Mandalorian?

if so is the timeline a little off? Boba is a 50/60 year old in mandalorian?

enjoyed this episode a lot. liked the new design of the astomech droid (one with 2 legs) and all the classic races

I can now imagine how Rambo would survive in the star wars universe (I feel like 1 is modeled after him)
Ming-Na Wen who plays Fennec is 57 years old, so this is fairly consistent with the show ages. She looks amazing for her age, which might lead to some confusion.

Maybe i missed it but do we know who Fennec is working for? If its Tarkin wasnt he opposed to Vader using bounty hunters in Empire Strikes back?
No, but so far as we know it's only the Kaminoans who consider Omega significant and might want her back alive. Tarkin seemed to take no interest in her. He just seemed to want the clones dead, and at a low priority at that.

It's possible there may be another interested party that has yet to be revealed.

Remove ads