The Batman (spoilers)

Bolares

Hero
Yeah, I have. But I've discovered that I don't really like movie "reviews" where the entirety of the "review" has to be either negative or positive. I prefer much more balanced/fair reviews now, like captainmidnight and similar channels.
I don’t really watch reviews. When I watch cinema wins it’s more for enterteinment porpuses. Wanting to see a guy show his apreciation for a piece of media, either one I like too or to show me something good about a movie I didn’t like so much

WayneLigon

Adventurer
This is the only live-action Batman I've ever enjoyed. I had a few quibbles, mainly about my costume preferences and I hope the next two give us as decent Robin at last, but overall I really liked it.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Agreed. CS is intentionally nitpicky, that's the schtick. I mainly watch it because they will point out little details in a movie I would have never noticed on my own.
I stopped watching them after they got something wrong in a video and tried to claim that they purposefully got it wrong when called out for it. And most of the sins that they put aren't legit nitpicks or even faults with the movie. It's just their overdone in-jokes that they make whenever someone eats an apple in the movie or inappropriate comments about actresses they're attracted to in the movie.

If you want to watch a channel that points out the small details of a movie without all of that stuff, there are multiple channels that point out Easter eggs and small details that you might have missed about the movie.

Mallus

Legend
And more generally speaking, if a lack of continuity errors and similar faults were important in film they’d give awards for it at Cannes & the Oscars.

(spoiler for people who only watch YouTube: they don’t)

Bolares

Hero
I stopped watching them after they got something wrong in a video and tried to claim that they purposefully got it wrong when called out for it. And most of the sins that they put aren't legit nitpicks or even faults with the movie. It's just their overdone in-jokes that they make whenever someone eats an apple in the movie or inappropriate comments about actresses they're attracted to in the movie.

If you want to watch a channel that points out the small details of a movie without all of that stuff, there are multiple channels that point out Easter eggs and small details that you might have missed about the movie.
I honestly got cringed out by their constant “this scene does not contain a lap dance” jokes….

R_J_K75

Legend
Took me 7 times of trying to get through this movie, I finally did it. Its long and plodding. On a scale of 1-10. I'm going to go 4. It seemed like the ...wait for Pt2 when the Joker gets here.

mari99

Villager
One of the best super hero movies since the dark knight and watchmen. A scenario which increases in power in tension carried by a realization of any beauty.

Remove ads