D&D 4E The Best Thing from 4E

What are your favorite 4E elements?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
You made a factual statement, "DnD was created by Arneson, and Gygax took the credit."

It has nothing to do with 'caring about Gygax' or any other such thing. If you state facts, state correct facts. Your opinion is yours to have, and I don't care if its 'fair' or 'unfair' (whatever that means) but don't mix it with untruths.

1st, I don't care. Stop trying to force an argument.

I
do
not
care
at
all

2nd, I literally said it was my opinion, therefor it cannot be a "factual statement."

kay bye!

Ah, but what kind of adventure should we build around that?

Oh, and lets structure in 4e's action-adventure story-first scene-based mechanical technique! ;)

Two allies, through a misunderstanding, quarrel, and the Dungeon Creation Gem is stolen by an unknown third party. Members of each faction must join together to recover the gem, but can they trust each other? Hijinx ensue.

The Gygaxians get a +1 bonus to all basic melee and basic ranged attacks, and to each defense. The Arnesians get a +1 bonus to all skill checks, plus an extra feat at character creation.

Two allies, through a misunderstanding, quarrel, and the Dungeon Creation Gem is stolen by an unknown third party. Members of each faction must join together to recover the gem, but can they trust each other? Hijinx ensue.

The Gygaxians get a +1 bonus to all basic melee and basic ranged attacks, and to each defense. The Arnesians get a +1 bonus to all skill checks, plus an extra feat at character creation.

They must be gods of course... Gygax gets rogues, paladins, rangers, illusionists, and druids. Arneson gets clerics, assassins, and monks (both sides can have fighters and wizards). Warlocks, wardens, barbarians, warlords, etc simply don't exist...

There must be lots of random encounters too!

Remove ads