The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

Zardnaar

Legend
I could see a Rogue 2 / Fighter 9 kind of thing (you could make the case for the ranger but the pesky spells and nature bent gets in the way, I think a few rogue levels cover some core skill competencies), with basically +3 adamantine half plate armor (feat: heavy armor mastery) and an item of flight (aka jet pack). I could see him with sharpshooter and crossbow expert feats, and archery as his weapon style, which handles his skill with the blaster. Throw in an item that can cast burning hands a few times a day for that sweet flame thrower action.

I would reserve levels 15-20 for top Jedi, and though Fett was strong he was not the best fighter by BoBF, he's gotten a bit old and lost a few steps. I think level 10 or 11 is a pretty good bar for that.

I would use the swse but can 5Eise the skills, feats, talents and rules exist for beskar.

The thing is, it feels like there were bitter fights behind this show.

Rodriguez has done the El Mariachi trilogy and Machete, but when he wanted to do something similar for the BOBF he was told "hell no" so he reverted to Spy Kids.
Favreau and Filoni want to sidestep the sequel trilogy, but Kathleen Kennedy stuck her nose in to ensure it is there.
The C.E.O. of Disney is known as a cheapskate and is demanding they keep giving safe products.

then you throw in the pandemic and the hemorrhaging of money of Disney that caused them to stab Scarlett Johansen in the back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Temura and Ming, despite their professionalism, are probably fed up with the push/pull of the shoot.

Still, even if there isn't another minute of Book of Boba Fett, I want Boba and Fennic to keep being involved in the star wars series in what is most likely the retaking of Mandalore.

and I want the first order to be doing a hard NOPE! after the mother of all curb stomps which is why they don't appear in the sequals. :D]

edit: and next season, I want Fett's Vette. :D

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
Her character rocked. The mayors fate was more brutal than I would expect on a Disney show.

Everyone kinda overshadowed Fett though except maybe the mods.
Ming-Na is fabulous as Fennec. I feel like her character was mostly wasted on this show, though. She could have done so much more cool stuff but mostly she just stood by Boba’s side and advised him.

Zardnaar

Legend
Ming-Na is fabulous as Fennec. I feel like her character was mostly wasted on this show, though. She could have done so much more cool stuff but mostly she just stood by Boba’s side and advised him.

That's kinda fine if she's like a mafia type adviser.

Basic idea of a nice crinelird might be flawed or at least without a longer buildbup for the face turn.

Last edited:

Remove ads