The Book of Boba Fett (spoilers)

Alright everyone, first episode releases tonight/tomorrow morning, depending on where you are in the world.

Teasers and trailers have shown a little of what happened to him from falling into the pit to him showing up in The Mandalorian, but how much will we see? Just the aftermath after escaping the Sarlacc? Or the actual escape too? It will take place completely in the 5+ years that passed between RotJ, and Jabba's death, and The Mandalorian, barring flashbacks, but I wonder if the final episode will have a more direct connection to season 3 of The Mandalorian.

pukunui

Legend
There are only meant to be six episodes, right? I like how we’re essentially getting two stories for the price of one, as it were.

I also like how they’re continuing to give the Tuskens more nuance. This group were dressed somewhat differently, for instance. I expect he’ll earn their respect and become part of their tribe, which will explain why he was dressed (almost) like them and wielding their weapons when he caught up with Mando on Tython.

Zardnaar

Legend
There are only meant to be six episodes, right? I like how we’re essentially getting two stories for the price of one, as it were.

I also like how they’re continuing to give the Tuskens more nuance. This group were dressed somewhat differently, for instance. I expect he’ll earn their respect and become part of their tribe, which will explain why he was dressed (almost) like them and wielding their weapons when he caught up with Mando on Tython.

Yep it's like they've thought about it in terms of story. Those ghadaffi sticks are based on RL Fijian weapons.

MarkB

Legend

I'm guessing their darker cloaks are to tie into how he was dressed when we first see him in The Mandalorian, but it is good to see more variety in the Tuskans.

Letting someone take your helmets away for servicing seems excessively trusting. If they haven't had trackers and listening devices installed I'd be surprised.

MarkB

Legend
So, in diplomatic terms, the Mayor sending a proxy is clearly a calculated insult, intended to see how far they can push this new crime lord. However, in storytelling terms, it seems like they may be keeping the Mayor's identity from the viewers deliberately, presumably because it's someone we'll immediately recognise. Any guesses as to who?

Remove ads