The Boys season two (spoilers)

I'm sorry but Black Noir is turning into the comical serious for me. I'm thinking Liberty "disappeared" and then Stormfront "appeared" with the help of Stan Edgar. Either she doesn't age at all or she's very slow aging.

Ryujin

Legend
I'm sorry but Black Noir is turning into the comical serious for me. I'm thinking Liberty "disappeared" and then Stormfront "appeared" with the help of Stan Edgar. Either she doesn't age at all or she's very slow aging.

Interesting. Stormfront, in the comics,
was a result of early Compound V testing by the Nazis, during WWII and was still around in 'current day.'

Ryujin

Legend
I'm not sure they going with that origin but i could be wrong, have you watched the episode yet?

Not yet. I'm officially "at work" (work from home) and so can't get to it until later. So far they've done the racist angle from the comics for Stormfront but they don't seem to have gone with the full origin.

Herschel

Adventurer
Noticed everything you mentioned.

Wonder if Stormfronts name was a clue to her racism. She seems badass.

The Deep sucks lol. Felt bad for the whale.
Wonder when it went up. I noticed the 3 episodes were up late last night (Friday) and we watched them earlier today.

If you like Antony Barr (Homelander) he was in a show called Outrageous Fortune and it's great. Think Married With Children crossed with Shameless.

Banshee was great, as well. Kai was a good, pragmatic and "realistic" villain rather than a ball of cheese.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not yet. I'm officially "at work" (work from home) and so can't get to it until later. So far they've done the racist angle from the comics for Stormfront but they don't seem to have gone with the full origin.
They just revealed in the show she is at least 70 years old and used to be a superhero called Liberty. And doubled down on the racism.

Zardnaar

Legend
They just revealed in the show she is at least 70 years old and used to be a superhero called Liberty. And doubled down on the racism.

Well you kind of want her to kick Homelanders ass then get her ass kicked.

Being this show they'll probably marry each other after killing Starlight and create the Uber supe baby. After killing a cute marine mammal.

Remove ads