The Boys season two (spoilers)

Herschel

Adventurer
I'm enjoying it thus far. The dynamics and morality are twisted fun. The Homelander/Storm Front looming confrontation will be interesting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm enjoying it thus far. The dynamics and morality are twisted fun. The Homelander/Storm Front looming confrontation will be interesting.
I don’t think it will last long? He’s clearly far more powerful. And when he got angry, she backed down really quick realising she’d gone too far. She doesn’t want to fight him.

I don’t think it will last long? He’s clearly far more powerful. And when he got angry, she backed down really quick realising she’d gone too far. She doesn’t want to fight him.

Well with episode 5, I think we can at least say that she wouldn't fold fast against homelander. As of now we know she can fly, lightening and some type of healing/durability, since she took his eye beams to her chest and didn't flinch or worry about scarring.

We also finally got to see Terror!

It's going to be interesting to see this gambit pile up unfold and we're half way over with the season.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I thought Black Noir's thing was super agility (seems it still is) but he can also take a massive beating. Explosions and bullets...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Holy crap. What was that weird comedy accent Butcher’s aunt was putting on? I mean Urban’s accent is a bit dodgy, but that? That was worse than my attempts at accents. That made Kevin Costner in Prince of Thieves look like a master impressionist. It made Dick Van Dyke look like the world’s best voice actor!

Remove ads