The Boys season two (spoilers)

Khelon Testudo

Cleric of Stronmaus
After the fake-out with the crowd laser scene, I noticed how carefully Homelander opens and closes doors. He may be capable of towering rage, and be getting angrier and angrier. But it's clear to me that restraint has been ingrained into him from an early age, because he lives in a world of cardboard, and his need to be loved is not a goal he can achieve purely with violence.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
All the brooding this season is really hurting my enjoyment. They are finally doing something with The Deep and Huey seems to be out of his funk, even Homelander seems to have found his stride, but now we got Kimiko, Frenchie, and Billy down in a hole. It's probably only a matter of time until Starlight is too with all her dwindling allies. This season has just been one big depression fest.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Well, we are mid-season so the downbeats make sense. Seems like Butcher is pulling out of depression and back to being committed to getting Becca out of there.

And Starlight... I mean... yeah she is working to bring down Vought, so her 'supe' friends are going to like that. Though I think A-Train and Queen Mave may prove to actually be allies at least for the short term.

Dire Bare

Legend
Well, we are mid-season so the downbeats make sense. Seems like Butcher is pulling out of depression and back to being committed to getting Becca out of there.

And Starlight... I mean... yeah she is working to bring down Vought, so her 'supe' friends are going to like that. Though I think A-Train and Queen Mave may prove to actually be allies at least for the short term.
I'm waiting for A-Train and/or Deep to betray Maeve and Starlight as they are so desperate to get back into the Seven, even over-riding their fear of Homelander.

Ryujin

Legend
Well, we know now Frenchies' name : Serge and Stormfront's backstory or at least the start of it. Also ewwww

I was wondering if I'd heard the name right. Was a little confused because there was a company's singage behind him, at the time, that also said "Serge" if I remember correctly.

Side Note: Sudden realization that the new episode of "The Boys" goes live on Fridays, at just after midnight GMT. I watched the latest episode at 9:00 North American EDT :)

I was wondering if I'd heard the name right. Was a little confused because there was a company's singage behind him, at the time, that also said "Serge" if I remember correctly.

Side Note: Sudden realization that the new episode of "The Boys" goes live on Fridays, at just after midnight GMT. I watched the latest episode at 9:00 North American EDT :)
I had closed captioning on, along with the x-ray feature.

Remove ads