The Canterbury Tales- Chapter 4: Dead Drunk

ethandrew

First Post
"Perhaps," Francis said, watching Alwyn casually. From his dealings with the man, this seemed out of character, but then again he knew him as much as he knew his parents, which was naught. "But I'm not one to curtail the revelry of others."

Theroc

First Post
His liquor hadn't quite fully caught up with him, but Alwyn's possession definitely made it harder to have full control of his faculties. Spotting Ophilia, he waves her over for a minute before continuing towards the gamblers.

"What a lovely surprise to see such a beauty in a tavern..." The young man complimented, giving the girl a winning smile before allowing Ophilia to return to her duties... if she wanted to. If she stayed to chat, Alwyn would keep his attentions to the youthful woman.

[OOC: Diplomacy check?
1d20+7=11 Apparently being drunk isn't good for Alwyn's flirting]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric replies to Francis, "Nothing against his revelry, I just assume we are going to be required to clean up after him. I will carry his feet, you can carry the upper half should the need arise."

The swashbuckler doesn't make any moves to stop Alwyn unless it looks like he is going to drunkenly walk into a sword point or some other blatant hazard that will do him serious harm.

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

ethandrew

First Post
Francis looks at Borric and smiles slyly, "I think we're at crossroads right now, where we either get drunk enough to join him, or hold our drink to prevent the worst. What do you say?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric says good-naturedly, "You go ahead and get snockered if you desire, mate. I will continue to sip sparingly. Don't want the lass, Ophilia, to be thinking I be a lush. Should we manage to stay out of trouble, I'll not be wanting to slur my words trying to sing her a ballad.

"But I do believe the Viking is well on his way too, so you are not alone."

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Dragonwriter

First Post
Duncan's eyebrow rises a bit as he sees Alwyn stumbling about. He leans over to the Professor, quietly saying, "He may be getting us into a spot of trouble. Don't have too much more to drink. Not least because it tastes bad."

ethandrew

First Post
"Hey, Professor, Duncan!" Francis calls from the table he and Borric currently share, over at the men being antisocial in a place where that proved to be truly difficult. "Come join us."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Hmm.. what.. oh," The Professor says looking into his mug. "I suppose you are right but, weren't we coming here to get are minds off that awful nightmare. I tell you..." he pauses as Francis calls them over.

"Perhaps a little comrodery can do what this poor piss water can not." he says smiling then standing to go join the others. "Coming?"

Dragonwriter

First Post
Duncan shrugs and stands, a smile coming to his face. "Might as well. You two just seemed far more interested in your own company than mine or the Professor's."

He stands up and goes to take a seat with Francis and Borric.

Remove ads