The Captain's Caper! (Dunamin judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Ok, so I guess it would be another 4-5 days of travel before we get back to Daunton. What do you say, guys, do we go to have a little fun in the tavern thread?
No, no, no. Daunton should only be several hours away from any of the near isles (at least how it was set up in the begining). Enough for an extended rest if you are traveling leisurely. But I'd say 4-5 days total time for adventure and returning to Daunton here at the end.

Erekose13

Explorer
Just brought Beryk into the inn. One fat charismatic hobgoblin ready to join the MMC!

... though of course he'll need to be approved at some point.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm trying to put some time in approvals, so I'll try to approve Beryk myself. As a side note, I can't even begin to express how tough we'll be with Beryk as an additional leader. We were a really tough group from the start, but those virtue of valor and song of rest will be pumping up our long-term resilience through the roof.
Sorry phoenix! :devil:

The Digger

First Post
Last call on Girth before I change his sheet.

Level 3 encounter: Frigid darkness (more CA for everybody)
Retrain Action Surge for Distant Advantage (more CA for Girth)
Retrain Improved Initiative for Improved Fate of the Void (he's slower but that extra +1 might come in handy especially coupled with the Rod of Corruption.

New weapon: I have just about enough to buy a Resounding Sling

Phoenix8008

First Post
Well, either a sling or a hand crossbow (the only two simple ranged weapons which is what Warlocks have initial access to) have ranges of 10/20 while the Eldritch Blast can only go to Range 10. Remember, that dragon was at range 14...

Remove ads