• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chaos Effect updated 10/11/05 Exit the Dungeon + New Players intro

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: I normally wouldn't have said anything, but I was just confused with how you said it. I've never heard of the two strike rule, but it works by me. ;)

Eberron book page 119.

Think of it as a quarterstaff with blades. There are a lot of penalities involved however. I was rolling well for your attacks so I went with it hitting more than missing.

THE CHAOS EFFECT
SEGMENT 032

ROUND 4
Vander- just barely misses the Boar as he adjusts his location to better attack
Rash- Moves up beside Vander attempting to look at how badly he was gorged by the tusks.
Boar- It attempts to swat at the halfling with its tusks but misses
Kerr- Steps up again to strike at the boar. Hits for 7 with the Silver kama
Spike- Spike hits the flanked and surrounded dangerous creature for 15pts! (near max)

the boar staggers and snorts as ....

Tamin- strikes it down in mercy

Clang holds his crossbow level with it just in case.....

XP TIME!

Role Playing in Sharn and the 2 Dire Boars =

Role Play 150 each
Boars CR 6 2250/6 375 each*

* The way I do XP when a player is absent is they recieve only 1/2 points

Kerrick = 340
Others= 525 each

OOC- Any questions and just let me know.

THE CHAOS EFFECT
SEGMENT 033

It is late in the night (4am) and it begins. The name-sake of the mountains.... the Howling Wolves. They howl and carry on for quite some time. Awakened by the noise you relieze they are close. Within 1000 feet and perhaps even closer.

Then suddenly....

The howling stops. The moon is nearly full so there is an errie quality to the night sky and landscape.

1. Actions
2. Let me know if any healing has taken place after the boar attack.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
OOC - Time warp? Did we get a chance to heal? Who's all awake at 4 AM?
ooc: Mind you: "2. Let me know if any healing has taken place after the boar attack." and "Awakened by the noise you relieze they are close." The Cleric can burn some spells for cure and we've woken up.

Although... whose watch was it? Likely anyone else will not already have armor on. Rashleigh, could I have a little curing? Maybe two cure lights or one cure moderate? Or a little more if you can spare it. I'm at 26/42.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vander stand up and draws a bow and knocks an arrow. He scans the area to see if he can spot any of these howling wolves.

OOC - Ahh, missed the awakened thing. I need some healing too, one Cure Mod or 2 cure lights would be good, I'm down to less than half. And I sleep in my chain shirt, not my plate, so I'd be wearing that at night.

sleepystyle

First Post
OOC:
Healing - Sacrifice Augury and Zone of Truth for Cure Mod's
Sacrifice Comprehend Lang & Command for Cure Light's
Tamin = 1 Cure Mod, 1 Cure Light
Vander = 1 Cure mod, 1 Cure Light

If they are still more than 4 pts from healed (and I imagine they will be), I'll sacrifice my last 2 1st level spells to give a second Cure Light to either who might need it.

Remove ads