The City Arcana [3.5][mature][dark]

Drowned Hero

First Post
Syut will run after the most damaged zombie trying to hack it down. Unless the zombies reach the tunnel opening taking them deeper into the cave, where he will stop. He dont want to rush into it without light.

'we sure dont want some fleeing zombs awakening these caves!'

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sayida took a single reflexive step forward as the zombies began to flee, but she wasn't ready to chase them into the deeper darkness of the caves. She took a quick look around, to make sure that everyone else was still standing. "Between the rats and the walking dead, I have some doubts as to whether the poor folk we seek might still be alive- but I guess we ought to move on, just to be sure."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The zombies are helpless for now. It won't last long though so I suggest you strike them down. Dzax says to his new friends, still holding the crescent in his hand.

moritheil

First Post
Combat 2 conclusion

Syut and Teal pursue the fleeing zombies, cutting down one of them and further injuring the other before they make it into the darkness. None of the party elect to pursue the undead further.

Upon examining the fallen corpses, it becomes apparent that they were originally some sort of reptilian humanoids. Dzax realizes that the silver symbol the party found is a holy symbol of Tiamat, a deity venerated by evil dragons and kobolds.

OOC: 120 XP for combat. 200 XP for RP to date.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Syut take a big breath 'anyone that know a bit of healing?' 'seems im bleeding a bit' he looks concerned down at his wounded arm.

'Dzax do you mind trowing your shiny stone further down?'

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Teal shakes his head, healing just wasn't his forte.

[sblock=ooc]

wth? the site isn't showing the thread updated to me, I just happened to notice it moved.......

[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Let me take a look at that. Dzax answers for Syut's plea for healing. Hmm, just a fleshwound, let's see. He starts mumbling to a spell that turns the wound into a simple bruise.

After that is finished, he picks up the stone again and flings it deeper to the cave. The spell won't last long anymore, and I don't have another ready. We might need to light torches soon.
[sblock=OOC]Convert Purify Food and Drink into Cure Minor giving Syut 1hp back.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sayida poked a zombie roughly with her staff. "What kind of creatures are these? Does anyone know? Do creatures like this dwell near the city, or were these brought in?" After another moment, she added "And does it matter- I don't know. Let us get moving?"

moritheil

First Post
Dzax's magic causes Syut's arm to glow briefly, as the bleeding stops.

[sblock=Damaged PCs]
Syut: 1 damage
Teal: 1 damage[/sblock]

Remove ads