• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

Filcher

First Post
For November, Goodman Games sourcebook for the Dragonborn race:

http://www.goodman-games.com/4411preview.html

GMG4411CoverLarge.jpg

Dias Ex Machina

Publisher / Game Designer
On Sunday, October 19th, there will be a special announcement regarding Amethyst: Foundation. Check one of the running forum threads or our development forum on that day for important information regarding the future of Amethyst including a release date. It’s the biggest announcement we will have until the actual release and our new company logo. Can’t tell you anymore about it until then.

benensky

Explorer
Here: camazotz's Storefront - Lulu.com. But it looks like it's been removed. I'll take it off the front page. Also finally went back in and updated everything in the first post - sorry for the long delay and neglect.

Thanks Vayden for the info. I am using this page and other sources to feed the updates to the 4E 3rd partyPublishers page. There is a few you do not have on that page unless you are listing only adventure mod's and settings. Hopefully, I can keep up with the stuff you find. Great job!!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Thanks Vayden for the info. I am using this page and other sources to feed the updates to the 4E 3rd partyPublishers page. There is a few you do not have on that page unless you are listing only adventure mod's and settings. Hopefully, I can keep up with the stuff you find. Great job!!!

I'm making sure I mention it on the news page every time you do.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads