• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "complete" list of announced 4e 3pp products

benensky

Explorer
Vayder,

FYI

Have added to the WIKI 4E 3rd party Page:

Advanced Player's Guide Power Card Pack: Expeditious retreat press does something Wizards can't or hasn't done. They have put out all the power cards for all the powers in their latest 4E supplement less than a month after issuing the book. Available in PDF.

And since Software is "published":

Emerald Giant Software: Feats and Powers Engine

benensky

Explorer
Vayder,

FYI

New race by Adamant Entertainent:

The Linotaur: A new $2, 7 page book with a playable race that is half man and half Lion like a centaur. This creature has +2 Wisdom bonus and a 1 die 6 claw attack. It also includes three Linotaur monsters from level 3 to 7. Available in PDF. (not using the GSL)
58540.jpg

I bought it and like it. Heck, for 2 bucks, how can you go wrong?

Jack99

Adventurer
Vayder,

FYI

New race by Adamant Entertainent:

The Linotaur: A new $2, 7 page book with a playable race that is half man and half Lion like a centaur. This creature has +2 Wisdom bonus and a 1 die 6 claw attack. It also includes three Linotaur monsters from level 3 to 7. Available in PDF. (not using the GSL)
58540.jpg

I bought it and like it. Heck, for 2 bucks, how can you go wrong?

Are you sure it isn't using the GSL? The NPC stat-blocks are 100% copies of WoTC's as far as I can see, not the mention they use the exact same language. Every other company that is dodging the GSL have not done that, for a reason I assume.

Jack99

Adventurer
Is there a GSL statement in the PDF? Check, if not, then it's not released under the GSL. Easy.

Ah yeah, of course. And no, there isn't. It's still odd. I mean, if other publishers change certain things, in order to avoid law-suits/cease and desist letters, why would Adamant Entertainment not need to. Ah well, who cares. It's not my head-ache anyway.

Cheers

benensky

Explorer
Jack99,

Like and agree with 99% of your quick reviews. Looking forward to Linotaur.

I am at work now and will check for GSL on it to verify your negative on that when I get home.

Jack 99,

Home now. I agree. No GSL.

-benensky

Last edited:

GMSkarka

Explorer
Are you sure it isn't using the GSL? The NPC stat-blocks are 100% copies of WoTC's as far as I can see, not the mention they use the exact same language.

No, this is not a GSL product.

The stat blocks are not copies -- the language is different in some cases; no graphic elements are included (the icons for attack types, etc.); the creatures and the descriptions of their abilities are original.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Ah yeah, of course. And no, there isn't. It's still odd. I mean, if other publishers change certain things, in order to avoid law-suits/cease and desist letters, why would Adamant Entertainment not need to. Ah well, who cares. It's not my head-ache anyway.

Cheers

Until the first cease & desist letter anything is fair game. It is up to each company to decide how close they can get (hopefully with a lawyer consulted as well).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads