The Continuing Adventures of the Knights of the Silver Quill

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfHeaven

First Post
You sure? I thought once you become an Undead creature, of any type, you can no longer level up. I'm almost completely certain that's the case with Vampires, and they are a template. I don't have my books with me right now, though, so I could be wrong.

I also wonder what happened to poor Hannah. That "dark bride"-part made me wonder.

As I recall, Hannah's body was found dead on the way down te mountain, as Jamison dropped it to escape Erasmus (who had turned on him).
So, hopefully for Hannah, she is out of the game and won't return as some "dark bride".

Wee Jas said:
Lich is a template. So yes you can level up

That's the funny thing about the third edition: It makes undead playable as PCs - they can gain XP. I have been asked by one of my players if she can play a vampire... (I don't think so!)

But you should really get Wee Jas' opinion on that. The way I see it, she is the goddess of death, not undeath. I dunno, the Dr. will decide... But then you will always have those pesky little paladin warparties after you.

Liches are EEEVVVILLL, after all.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:

As I recall, Hannah's body was found dead on the way down te mountain, as Jamison dropped it to escape Erasmus (who had turned on him).
So, hopefully for Hannah, she is out of the game and won't return as some "dark bride".

Mmh, good. I am not actually wishing anything bad happening to Hannah, I liked her.

But it would be nice to know what Jamison and Erasmus are doing and are they (or maybe the one who survives) still running into party someway.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Wee Jas said:
Besides it's better than "trying a little too hard to be a fearless swashbuckling Zorro type"!

"Touche!"

At least my Zorro type has a defined personality, Erasmus-Tenchi-Vek!

Ooooooh... CHECK!

Whatchoo got now?

Wee Jas

First Post
At least my Zorro type has a defined personality

Yeah, Zorro's personality!

..oh, I'm sorry... you are waaayyy different. I mean you slash a M with your rapier insted of a Z.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Wee Jas said:

Yeah, Zorro's personality!

..oh, I'm sorry... you are waaayyy different. I mean you slash a M with your rapier insted of a Z.

Nice try to deflect the jab, but it doesn't hold- I don't use Zorro's personality, and I certainly don't slash an M.

So, Erasmus=Tenchi=Vek... defend or perish! Ha ha haaa.

Wee Jas

First Post
sure sure... see below banner

dr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads