• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Courageous Goblin King v Wild Helm

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Hmm A good defence but not good enough I am afraid."

2 More Balls of Light appear behing the Goblin King

3 Flags Goblin King 1 Flag Wild Helm

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King moves into to finish Wild Helm with his signature move, wondering all the while why he didn't use it in the last round...

The fist shatters the pond; parts the blood of the ape!

Watching his enemy close in for the kill, Wild Helm has yet a surprise in store for him.

The hammer overwhelms the caves; shields the pain of the plant!

POISONED BLADE!

SNEAKY TRICK! Moved location to the Caves north-west of Blackrock Pass!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"A big enough hammer can indeed overwhelm a cave but I do not see how any fist can shatter a pond for long"

Point,Poison,Caves and Match Wild Helm.

Congratulations Dark One you beat up a Yellow Belt and rise to Dark Warrior 3. Not much else I'm afraid.

Goblin King, you opponent has overcome you using tricks and poison and this drops you to Yellow Belt 1. Fight hard and you can regain your place.

"We aim to please, luminous one!", Wild Helm smiles. "Now if I could only find a sufficiently low-tiered light to fight..." Wild Helm nods to the judge and to his opponent and leaves.

Wild Helm
Darkness Tier 3 / Rank 3 (warrior) - 15 fights / 8 wins
(sig.style Lizard, master of shadows, foul spirit,
unholy warrior, sneaky trick, dirty trick, poisoned blade)
0 ¥ - Item; the Cloak of Night

OoC: Thanks for the fight Goblin King ...it was close! - And thanks for judging Kalanyr (and Darkwolf)! :)

Remove ads