• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Courageous Goblin King v Wild Helm

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Yellow Belt - 2
Record: 6-11
Signature Styles: Fist
Dojo Style: Dagger
Fists of Fury

0 Yen

Cute, pointy purple, royal goblin-hat
-Signature Style: Manticore

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
(Goblin King, when anyone falls a tier they fall to the highest rank in that tier...you would fall into yellow belt as yellow belt 2)

"It seems that while I have been meditating, you have been busy, my friend.", Godric bows to the Goblin King.

"Congratulations on helping your people escape the grasp of the vile Bayne. You have more than proven your abilities equal my own, regardless of our last bout. Perhaps it is time we spar aga...", Godric is pushed a side by a warrior clad in a dark cloak.

"Enough of this nonsense. You'll have plenty of time to fight each other later. I am getting rusty waiting for those fighters of light to get their act together!"

Wild Helm
Darkness Tier 3 / Rank 2 (warrior) - 14 fights / 7 wins
(sig.style Lizard, master of shadows, foul spirit,
unholy warrior, sneaky trick, dirty trick, poisoned blade)
0 ¥ - Item; the Cloak of Night

OoC: I had decided to use Godrci, but then I decided to use my other fighter who hasn't seen much action lately, I hope you don't mind. :D

I would like a 4-flag strategy speed match with judge-genereted moves, if you don't object. :)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr walks forth
"The Luminary Will Judge this match"

The Light has decreed this match to take place at the pond south-east of the Garden of Worship on the morning of the crane.

Goblin King's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The dagger flies within the madlands; scatters the assailment of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 2: The sword leaps near the wastelands; negates the descent of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The fan brutally breaks the island; guards against the edge of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dragon punches higher than the temple; silences the touch of the stars! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The jaguar wounds the wetlands; conceals the pain of the willow and poetically waves away the speed of the rainbow!

Wild Helm's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The rat illuminates the vineyard; dodges the stab of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 2: The raven illuminates the hells where it terrifyingly quells the Altar of the Rainbow Circle; grasps the chaos of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 3: The staff punches in the midst of the ravine; redirects the storm of the willow!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang strikes the lake; quells the touch of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fox drops within the lake; averts the rolling of the heart!

Last edited:

"Excellent!", Wild Helm smiles and nods to the luminous Luminary, "Light can come in useful at times", he laughs softly. "Awful bright though. You'd think you could turn down that aura of yours a bit?"

He turns away from the judge and faces the Goblin King again. "Don't flatter yourself that I am after your kin like that other one... whatshisname. I loathe ruling as much as I loathe being ruled. By any law or tradition or unconditional concept of morality. Still, they - like the light - come in useful at times, and tradition has it that you take initiative."

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King is tired from many losses. Yet, he is determined that this shall not be another.

Gathering his strength, he leaps forward with the grace of a cat, ready to turn aside any feeble attempt by Wild Helm to counterattack.

The jaguar wounds the wetlands; conceals the pain of the willow and poetically waves away the speed of the rainbow!

"Nice moves. Very poetic. But are they effective?"

Wild Helm goes for a no-nonsense, single, hard punch to the Goblin King's head as the small humanoid comes into striking range.

The fang strikes the lake; quells the touch of the chi!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"I like the poetry of the Goblin Kings move it impresses me"

A small ball of Light forms behind the Goblin King and hovers there.

1 Flag Goblin King 0 Wild Helm

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King thanks the faeries of his homeland for their tutelage in his younger days.

Then he downs some mushrooms, pulls out his dagger, and charges in like a lunatic, hoping that the new training he has received from Darkwolf assists in smiting Wild Helm on the nose.

The dagger flies within the madlands; scatters the assailment of the chi!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads