The Creation Schema:THE FINAL BATTLE FOR POSSESSION OF THE SCHEMA

okay, we didn't reach Tark' Dunan but I updated anyway.....

THE CREATION SCHEMA
SEGMENT 319
04/28/07
“Hill Giant Barbarians”

It is twilight as dawn breaks when Bash the ½ giant spots something near the magical tower once owned by Pebbles. He calls out to the others then quickly climbs down the side using a rope. Inside, everyone was awake but had not come out as of yet. They were discussing the path of travel as described by the samurai and the warforged.

They open the door and see Bash charging three approaching Hill Giants. Each have weapons out and readied for the smaller kin. Suddenly Slam and the Samurai are attacked by more Hill Giants that were waiting at the door!

Bash is bashed as he finds himself surrounded by the original three he saw. One of the giants is a necromancer and begins to seriously harm the party with his scythe attacks (used Aspect of Nerull figure) . If the giants had attacked a bit sooner then the battle would have been over quickly. However, everyone was rested and spells reacquired. Pelor begins rapid use of healing spells and Wall teleports with the weakest to bring them to Pelor then he enlarges and begins to pound on the surprised giants.

Eventually the giants are defeated and the group is victorious. They loot the bodies and then begin their wind walk to locate the Siberys Heir air craft owned by Kim Elderich.

Solarious

Explorer
Well, you're alive. It's something. And you're still updating. You could have simply vanished into thin air, never to update again...

I'm going to stop encouraging you now. :uhoh:

Cedious

First Post
Bah andy tells me he has updated but he missed out of the other half of that day..... maybee im just gonna get him to write it out at work then i will post the Story Hour with my own lil cedious twist.... because after all i am the center of this universe and any other as well.

I doubt we will return to Creation Schema so I figured I would give a bit of the how it was to close-

Group was to find Kim Elderich on Turak Durn. This was a planar exploratory floating city created by the giants and where the planar invasion began. The city is over run by many escapees as the gates are beginning to falter and let out occupants.

They were to face everything from elementals, to Demodragon (Latest Dungeon Magazine)

Having the freeing Kim and CEDIOUS from the creatures here trying to expand on the CHAOS EFFECT they were to go to the home of the Creation Schema.

Here Xulo-12 was to be found also.

My origin of Xulo and Xulo-12. Xulo is the Creation Schema when assembled. It has the power to create / recharge Creation Forges. Fearing the forces they had discovered, House Cannith built a SECRET lab on the Plane of battles where they tried to create a controllable version (its an artifact...can't be done). After a dozen they quit and tried to dismantle the program. Xulo-12 awoke and used its powers to POSSESS ANY CONSTRUCT and took over the facility. Cannith ran away and cut ties and hoped to never hear of it again.

Unchecked, Xulo-12 created a warforged army and conqueored a large section of the plane (LOB would be so proud) then she learned of the creator... the original Xulo. She sought it.

So..... arriving here at the same time is Kim Elderich, the PCs with Cedious, Emerald Claw led by Garrow, Emerald Claw led by Demise (NOT working together) and many others following to know what is happening. members of the chamber and Dark Lanterns with Trust.

After this major slug fest is completed, I had hoped the PCs would want to destroy Xulo (s). To do this, each piece needs to be taken to a different plane and destroyed in dramatic and dangerous fashion.

This would in theory take us to 24th level.

Maybe it'll happen...... who knows.

For this summer we will do some pick up games of Dragon's Hoard then maybe another Campaign (shorter) of Eberron.

Sorry for the disappointment.

jaker2003

Explorer
NO!
I read through all of that and I don't get a conclusion!?

No half-red dragon trolls? No Half-Fiend Warforged? No Awakened Golem Paladins? No more comedic bathroom breaks?!

The whole long, drawn out process, the highs and lows, on the edge of my seat as the climax approaches . . . and I get left confused and weeping as a Virgin on her wedding night.

Sorry. The group and I had a bit of a falling out during the summer. Members were getting involved in stuff I don't take kindly to. The group was disbanded and I have not had a new group since not that I could ever replace the way Clinton played Cedious and Jeff his violent characters.

I am looking to return to doing some storyhours again however. So keep watching.

Remove ads