• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The DM Hotline

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Thanks. Good to know. I just come from a background of working in call centers that were contracted out to other companies in order to do customer service and tech support. I just assume every company contracts out their phone support. ;)

Sounds like an awesome idea. I wish I could call. But I'm in Canada.

Canadians can call...

Sebastrd

Explorer
All of our customer service people are right here in the building. This is just a chance for people to call in and talk more "Help me fix my game" questions than rules questions. Customer Service already handles rules queries; this is more for DMs to talk to DMs here at WotC and find solutions for their game (plus, a chance to talk to guys like Mearls, Rob Heinsoo, me, Stephen Radney-Macfarland, etc. from here in R&D).

Is it possible we could se a "best of" compilation from this on DDI? Personally, I can't call because I'm overseas (even though I have a US number...), but it's no secret that when one person asks a question, there are at least a dozen more with the same question.

Adso

First Post
Is it possible we could se a "best of" compilation from this on DDI? Personally, I can't call because I'm overseas (even though I have a US number...), but it's no secret that when one person asks a question, there are at least a dozen more with the same question.

I am doing this is a small way. I've created a "Save My Game" group and forum on the Wizards Community. You can find it here. I'll be attempting to answer questions all weekend on that forum (time allowing, of course), especially those from fans outside the country. I'll be gathering some of the best questions I get on the phone and in the forum for next month's "Save My Game."

Remove ads