• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

garyh

First Post
Kama'zer steps away from the orc and is able to bandage her wounds, aided by the magic of her armor.

The elf dashes away from Ts'iri and fires an arrow back at the warlock. The arrow strikes the last of her ice armor, and even grazer her flesh (11 damage).

Callen tries using arcane force to both shove Brander into the flames and blast the orc, but neither are effective. His prayers, however, are effective in aiding Kama'zer (If you'd like, you can instead direct this healing towards Ts'iri, who has fewer hit points than Kama'zer by the time you act. Let me know if so.).

Mri'thas sends a large volley off arcane might at Brander, but the shadar-kai is far too nimble to be struck.

Laughing at his foes' ineffectiveness, Brander rakes his chain across Soldier's chest (10 damage).

Initiative: Status
Mri'thras: 35/35
Brander: Down 45, Bloodied, Cursed (Ts'iri), Marked (Soldier), Slowed and Can't Shift until the end of Soldier's next turn.
-->Ts'iri: 12/35
Soldier: 20/36
Orc Berserker: Down 15, Cursed (Ts'iri)
Rabble: Dead
Kama'zer: 29/31
Elven Archer: Down 10, Cursed (Ts'iri)
Callen Stewart: 24/28

fz9ogn.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: And Kama'zer is no longer bloodied whether or not Callen heals her. Although she probably will be again when the Orc Berserker gets its turn. :eek:

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri was getting pretty pissed off at the archer. Her next shot was much more accurate than her last she then quickly follows the Archer to his new position. "Come back here you little bastard!"

[sblock=Details]1d20+5=21, 1d6+4=6, 1d6=4, 1d6+4=8, 1d6+4=9
Standard action: Hellish Rebuke at D7
Move action: to E7
Minor action: Fiendish Resilience

So I hit the archer with a 22[forgot my prime shot] for 10 damage [hellish rebuke + curse]. At the start of his turn he takes 8 damage from armor and he takes 9 damage if I take any damage before my next turn.
[sblock=Stat Line]HP: 12/35[9 temp]; Surges 10/7; AC 17, Fort 15, Refl 16, Will 15;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 1/1
Vampiric Embrace: 1/1
Scorching Burst: 0/1
Telekinetic Leap: 1/1
Armor of Agathys: 0/1
Fiendish Resilience: 0/1[/sblock][/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier swings his axe again at Brander and after that he moves away from the shadar-kai and gives Mri'thas a nod.

[sblock=Details]
Standard Action: Reaping Strike at Brander.(Brander takes 5 damage)
Move Action: Shifts to I11
Minor Action:N/A
1d20+8;1d12+5[11,8] = (19)
1d20+8;1d12+5[2,5] = (7)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Wishlist]
Meliorating Scale
Rending Greataxe
Cloak of Distortion
Belt of Vigor
Flaming Greataxe
Lightning Greataxe
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged fighter 1
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:17, Fort:17, Reflex:11, Will:12 -- Speed:5
HP: 20/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left: 08/12
Initiative +1, Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Cleave, Reaping Strike, Steel Serpent Strike(used), Warforged Resolve, Brute Strike(used)
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]this would be a good time for that acid arrow you talked about, Voda[/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Ts'iri manages to hit the elf with a blast of flame, and catch up with him, putting him back within her frigid presence.

Soldier just misses solidly hitting Brander, but does land a light scratch on his arm. (Ozy, you didn't say, but did you want to mark Brander?)

The orc, finding Kama'zer pleasantly squishy, moves foreward and takes another swipe with his axe at the warlord (9 damage).

Initiative: Status
Mri'thras: 35/35
Brander: Down 50, Bloodied, Cursed (Ts'iri)
Ts'iri: 23 + 9 temp/35
Soldier: 20/36
Orc Berserker: Down 15, Cursed (Ts'iri)
Rabble: Dead
-->Kama'zer: 10/31, Bloodied
Elven Archer: Down 20, Cursed (Ts'iri), Hellish Rebuked
Callen Stewart: 24/28

2s9etqr.jpg

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer shouts an order to Soldier for him to move slightly for a better formation. Feeling her strength waning, she swings at the Orc but misses badly before moving slightly back from it again. "Finish Brander first, worry about me later." she tells the rest of the group.

[sblock=details]Standard Action: Wolf Pack Tactics. Before attack, allow Soldier to shift one square (to J12 if you don't mind) so that Kama'zer can move to Soldier's current spot after her attack at the Orc.
Wolf Pack Tactics at Orc AC (1d20+7=13, 1d8+4=12) Figures. Max damage on a missed attack roll.
Move action: Shift to I11 if Soldier will vacate that spot. Otherwise, shift to H11.
Minor Action: none

If Kama'zer took 9 damage from the orc last round, she should be at 10 HP's now since she was at 19 HP's without Callen's Inspiring Word.

[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 2
Passive Perception: +10, Passive Insight: +10
Init: +7, Speed: 5, AP: 0, Second Wind: not used
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:15, Will:14
HP:10/31, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:4/9
Powers-Viper's Strike, Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word, Inspiring Word, Aid the Injured, Telekinetic Leap
Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor
Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads