The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

garyh

First Post
OOC: I'm going to wait to see what Ozymandias wants to do in relation to Kama'zer before updating. Let me know, Ozy! And I've fixed your HP, Phoenix!

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen will try to push Brander into the fire again. He shifts forward if necessary to avoid catching Soldier in the blast, hating to be in close with Brander but counting on his shield spell and staff just in case.

[sblock=ooc]oh for the love of... gah OMG IC hates Callen!

move: shift south 1 to K12 only if necessary. He could engulf the tent and hit Brander to avoid hitting Soldier if at all possible.

standard: thunderwave on Brander (1d20+5=12, 1d6+4=6)

Stats:
HP: 24/28; Surges 8/8; AC 16, Fort 14, Refl 16, Will 16;
Action Points: 0/1
Second Wind: 1/1
Burning Hands: 0/1
Sleep: 0/1
Shield: 1/1
Healing Word: 0/1
Staff of Defense: 1/1 [/sblock]

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier reacts to Kama'zer's orders and moves closer to the orc(shift to I12)

OOC:Yes, I wanted to mark him(Brander) also, I forgot about that.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Soldier reacts to Kama'zer's orders and moves closer to the orc(shift to I12)

OOC:Yes, I wanted to mark him(Brander) also, I forgot about that.

OOC: Kama'zer wanted him closer to Brander at J12, not helping with the Orc at I12. If the Orc follows her up to tag her again, he might be right next to Soldier as it is. But if you wanna be at I12 more, then that should be fine I guess. Brander goes before Soldier anyway and could move away on his turn. Soldier being flanked by Brander and the Orc would suck. Brander is alot closer to finished off than the Orc is. Too bad Callen missed. I was hoping that Callen and Mri'thas could finish Brander off before his next turn. IC is not liking our party right now. :.-(

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOC: I don't want to close to Brander because I want to give Voda/Mri'thras the space he needs if he wants to use his daily power on Brander.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Kama'zer misses the orc, but manages to get herself and Soldier into better positioning.

The elf feels the chill of Ts'iri's aura before carefully stepping away. Not particularly knowledgeable about the arcane, the elf fires an arrow at the warlock which lands accurately (9 damage, all to temp HP), but the hex Ts'iri had laid upon him burns him, and he falls to the ground, dead (4 temp HP to Ts'iri from pact boon).

Callen is again unable to affect the shadar-kai with his spells. (No need to move to get Brander in the Thunderwave while avoiding friendly fire.)

Initiative: Status
-->Mri'thras: 35/35
Brander: Down 50, Bloodied, Cursed (Ts'iri), Marked (Soldier)
Ts'iri: 23 + 5 temp/35
Soldier: 20/36
Orc Berserker: Down 15, Cursed (Ts'iri)
Rabble: Dead
Kama'zer: 10/31, Bloodied
Elven Archer: Dead
Callen Stewart: 24/28

jfxniw.jpg

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas waves his hands in an intricate pattern, making his features become more viperous with each enchantment word. When hi finish enchanting, the gith spits a bolt of acid substance that hits the shadar-kai in the face, eating away skin and flesh.

OOC: Acid arrow on Brander, Critical hit! 26 vs ref for (2d8+5)21 points of damage and 5 ongoing damage until save. This totally makes up for the two consecutive misses and the lost of my AP

Remove ads