The Ebon Mirror: Dark Marks (Dunamin judging)

Voda Vosa

First Post
The wizard watches as the siblings part away, in silence.
When registering the tent, Mri'Thas looks interested at the warmage staff. "I could use this, if neither of you have an objection" he states plainly.

OOC: Yest, you took the bull by the horns Garyh, great job!

elecgraystone

First Post
"Best of luck Tyrion, and you as well Ashara." Ts'iri will give a slight bow to them as they go.

Ts'iri then looks over the loot to see if anything strikes her fancy. "I have no objections to either or you taking the axe or the staff. " The only thing really useful to her was the armor. "Does anyone mind my taking the armor? I do seem to end up in melee quite often." She grins as she says than.

OCC:Nice save on the adventure Garyh. I enjoyed myself. And good job everyone else. And I wouldn't mind sticking together for another quest either Phoenix8008. We seem to do pretty good together. Now all I need is the intellegent blademaster feat and a pactblade and I can REALLY fill in that defender role! :p

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Huzzah!]Congrats guys!

Three thumbs up for sticking until the end, I know how hard game-stall can be to endure. I'll get the approval-stamps ready for when Garyh posts XP.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Thanks again Garyh for taking over and running the game to a finally. As a former LEW and LEB judge I know that this more than anything else is the hardest part of the job. I had to give up being a judge after having three games fall on my plate at once.

garyh

First Post
Second Phase XP, Treasure, and DM Credit Summary

The first phase of the adventure was summed up here.

SECOND PHASE EXPERIENCE POINTS

Encounter List

1 - Bandit Fight
Human Rabble (5) - 155 XP
Human Bandits (2) - 250 XP
Human Guard - 150 XP
Human Mage - 175 XP
Human (re-skinned as Orc) Berserker - 175 XP
Total - 905 XP

2 - Brander Fight
Human Rabble (5) - 155 XP
Elf Archer - 125 XP
Orc Berserker - 175 XP
Shadar-Kai Chain Fighter (Brander) - 250 XP
Total - 705 XP

Second Phase Adventure XP = 1,610 XP
Per Party Member = 322 XP
Major Quest Reward = 200 XP each
Four Months Time XP - Solider (4*83) = 333 XP
Four Months Time XP - Callen, Kama'zer, Mri'thas, Ts'iri (4*104) = 417 XP

FINAL SECOND PHASE TOTAL XP FOR EACH OF CALLEN, KAMA'ZER, MRI'THAS, AND TS'IRI = 937 XP
FINAL SECOND PHASE TOTAL XP FOR SOLDIER = 853 XP

SECOND PHASE TREASURE

Gold Coins = 500 GP (100 GP per party member)

Items found:

Mri'thas - Staff of the War Mage +1, PHB 242 (Level 3)
Soldier - Frost Greataxe +1, PHB 234 (Level 3)
Ts'iri - Darkleaf Leather Armor +1, PHB 228 (Level 4)

DM Credits = 4 DM Credits for garyh.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Thanks, everybody! Happy to help out and bring this adventure to a close. And now I think I have another L4W record. My "The Necromancer's Skull" was the first adventure finished, and "Ebon Mirror" is the first inherited adventure to be completed. :)

I didn't realize the final fight was actually less XP than the one I took over in progress until totaling the XP. Looking back on Halford's notes, he made the fight I took over harder than originally proposed, but then I ran the Brander fight as written. Guess he figured you could handle things. :)

Ozymandias79

First Post
And Soldier is also up to date, I think. BTW how many ingame days does it takes to travel to the tavern? I only ask because I need to update Soldier's age.

Remove ads