The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Aikuchi

Transient
Dragonborn Cleric of Ioun

Doodle doodle doodle ...

Dragonsbairs' Donar

---

Attachments

• DragonIoun-copy.jpg
    DragonIoun-copy.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 282

Aikuchi

Transient
Water Genasi

---

carborundum

I think I can work with the 2 shields.
I first did fine needle thin spines on the shields but it was messy, looked cumbersome and didnt really look cool.
And I'm not so great at colouring so you cant really tell its dark blue hair :p

This is TEMPLETON,
the water Genasi jumping Ball of Spines ...

Sorry I couldnt put the Ring of Jumping detail in.

---

Attachments

• templeton.jpg
    templeton.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 319

carborundum

Adventurer
---

carborundum

This is TEMPLETON,
the water Genasi jumping Ball of Spines ...

---

Whooo! Awesome!
That's perfect, man! Totally brilliant! Thanks a million!

I really like your style - can I interest you in a half-treant Duskblade with twin greatswords and Red Dragonhide armour? ;-)

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
If anybody's still taking requests, I've got a fun one!

Meet Hatch, dragonborn warforged warblade.

Features: dark metallic draconic wings, scaly body with adamantine plating and studded with a few psionic crystals, expressive scaled face, glowing indigo eyes, extremely strong and durable.

Equipment: animated heavy shield made of a huge scuttling crab claw, short two-handed spear with a massive jagged byeshk blade, large black bow and quiver.

Action shot: Hatch flies straight up into the glare of the sun and comes right back down on top of the shocked opponent spear-first. (He's a surprisingly fast & agile flier for someone as big as he is.)

It's cool to see some great characters brought to life in this thread again! I'd still love to have Hatch drawn up. :)
-blarg

Aikuchi

Transient
Whooo! Awesome!
That's perfect, man! Totally brilliant! Thanks a million!

I really like your style - can I interest you in a half-treant Duskblade with twin greatswords and Red Dragonhide armour? ;-)

To be honest,
I have little idea how the half-treant should look like, besides like ... half a tree? What would the other half of the race be? I'm guessing a tryst offspring between a dryad and an orc but be much different from with a human or elf. :D

and to Blargney the Second

I couldnt get all the details in for Hatch. It just seemed ... too messy for an action shot and I had much trouble with you suggested shot and angle so I did my own, I hope thats alright.

and I guess it is nice to see this thread alive again. Sounds like a fun cool thread and it shouldn't die too easy - at least I can doodle :D

---

Attachments

• hatch.jpg
    hatch.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

carborundum

Adventurer
To be honest,
I have little idea how the half-treant should look like, besides like ... half a tree? What would the other half of the race be? I'm guessing a tryst offspring between a dryad and an orc but be much different from with a human or elf. :D

---

LoL! I can barely imagine it myself!

He's a half-elf who got reincarnated by a mad druid in a wild magic zone. To let him catch up in levels to the rest of the party, the DM gave him the half-treant template or something. He woke up 9 foot tall, with bark, branches and leaves. I used a Warhammer Tree-Kin figure.

Basically, he got the Plant type, 10' reach, and a lot of strength and con.

He had the red dragoncraft full plate from Red Hand of Doom and we said it 'stretched'. He also fought for a while with two greatswords til one got sundered. That was fun while it lasted.

You'd have to be really bored and/or crazy to try it, but I thought I'd throw it out there and see if it stuck :)

Aikuchi

Transient
Carborundum,

I'm not quite as happy as the way this one turned out :(
Oh dear .. i forgot the magic dusty bits of the duskblade too! !

---

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 172

Remove ads