• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Andrew_Lee

First Post
It didn't quite turn out the way I expected - but then i havent drawn anything in a LONG time, my apologies. :(

---

anfrew_lee.jpg

---
Hey ...

It is great ... Honestly, I like it :) .. .esp the dark background and the extra touches to the aura and the spell-casting ... :)

I really appreciate it :)

Thanks ...

Aikuchi

Transient
Sorry i didnt know how to thumbnail size it here ...
It baffles me!

The image looked quite strong (more dynamic and masculine) but I lost the first draft I was working on, so the second time around - well ... ended up as you're seeing it now.

It looks a lot softer and doesnt quite match your physical measurements of 6 ft and 170 lbs.

---

carborundum

Adventurer
REQUEST: Templeton, the Water Genasi Armadillo

A Water Genasi who fights with two spiked (Manticore) shields. He wears mithral chain, has bucklers on his upper arms for decoration, and fights by leaping around and charging into stuff with lots of points. He's got boots of Striding & Springing and a Ring of Jumping - a kind of spiky superball, really!

He has light blue skin, and dark blue hair which waves like seaweed underwater.

Love to see what someone makes of him!

Angrydad

First Post
I've got a party of four characters that I think could use some neat artwork.

1) Human rogue: About 20, tall, muscular, and handsome. Dark hair and eyes. Wears studded leather and carries a rapier and shortsword combo. Shortbow slung across his back.

2) Human sorceror age 14: Thin and short, good looking kid with light hair and fiery eyes. Has a network of arcane symbols all across his arms, chest, etc. but tries to keep them covered as they glow when he casts spells.

3) Gnome barbarian age 35: tall for a gnome, not very handsome, wears a chain shirt and carries a human sized greataxe (way too big for him). White/silvery hair and dark, squinting eyes.

4) Half-orc cleric age 20ish: Enormous in height but fairly thin/wiry. Strong and relatively good looking for a half orc. Wears heavy armor, like a breastplate, but wears a dress and curly gray wig over everything because he thinks he's actually an old lady reincarnated as a half-orc (don't ask).

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I was wondering if there was an artist who would be willing to draw a portrait of my human swordsage.

Physical Description: He stands a humble 5'11'' with a lean, muscular build. He was raised in a temple where discipline and martial prowess were key. He has long, black hair with piercing green-blue eyes. He wears a long, hooded cloak (i don't care what color) pretty much all the time. He is a two-weapon fighter, wielding a scimitar and a shortsword. He carries 6 daggers: 1 in each boot with the remaining 4 in his vest under his cloak.

Oh, he is actually from a heavily forested area. Not sure if that matters much in an artists' drawing..... but then again I'm not an artist. Thanks to whoever decides to do this picture. I appreciate it alot.

Aikuchi

Transient
Doodle

---

Doodled something with my pencil at work.
I guess its good practice since I almost never have time to draw anything (stupid need for income!!!).

This is the party from AngryDad

Sorry for the BAD SCAN - I'm using the one at work now.

---

Attachments

• angryDad_party1.jpg
    angryDad_party1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 157

Angrydad

First Post
---

Doodled something with my pencil at work.
I guess its good practice since I almost never have time to draw anything (stupid need for income!!!).

This is the party from AngryDad

Sorry for the BAD SCAN - I'm using the one at work now.

---

Lol. That's awesome. If you do scan it with better resolution please let me know. I'm loving it right now though. Half-orc granny. Frightening.

Aikuchi

Transient

Hi OnlytheStrong,

I wasn't entirely sure, but I wanted to do something more than a straightforward portrait. So i erased sketch after sketched of different poses and ended up with this one.

I know ...i probably still need a lot of work on the inking :p but its something.

I tried putting some camouflage designs on the cloak to make it "foresty"!

---

Attachments

• 4onlythestrong1.jpg
    4onlythestrong1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 134

Aikuchi

Transient
REQUEST: Templeton, the Water Genasi Armadillo

A Water Genasi who fights with two spiked (Manticore) shields. He wears mithral chain, has bucklers on his upper arms for decoration, and fights by leaping around and charging into stuff with lots of points. He's got boots of Striding & Springing and a Ring of Jumping - a kind of spiky superball, really!

He has light blue skin, and dark blue hair which waves like seaweed underwater.

Love to see what someone makes of him!

hi

I'd like to give this a go but I have no idea what a manticore shield looks like :(
Is this a 4th ED genasi or a 3.x ED genasi ?

---

Remove ads