• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Chain Lightning

First Post
Ronin_san said:
I draw this one as I imagine a Kobold Sorcerer....rope you like it.

Sweet Ronin_san! And you friggin colored it too! :D

Hey ThorneMD, about your character Haldir...I'm thinking about drawing this guy (....some day). But, I don't know what a Ankheg hide armor or Ankheg shield is. :confused:

I'm so not 'elite'. I don't know that stuff.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Chain Lightning said:
If anyone out there is having a little difficulty keeping track of all the requests, I put together this list. The list shows what requests were made on what page. The character's name is in italics after the user name. I list if the request was done, being worked on, or whatever between the < and > symbols. Hope this helps! :D

What a great idea. Nice job, Chain!

Cheers!

KF72

ThorneMD

First Post
Ankheg hide armor and an Ankheg shield are hide armor and a large shield, but made with the hide of an Ankheg. Its like using dragonhide to make an armor or shield, but rather using an Ankheg. Just try your best and if you can try to see the Ankheg armor in Baldur's Gate (sp?). I thank you if you do the pic.

elvnsword

First Post
Sho Jin, Samurai

I have a request to go out to anyone willing to do it :)

I have an DMPC who runs into the group on occasion, he is Fox Hengykoi(SP) Samurai/Iaijutsu Master. I would love to have his Transistional form drawn in his armor and in his Iaijutsu stance (ready to draw sword in forward Bow stance). His armor is simplistic japanese style leather armor, and only his swords betray his samurai heritage (and levels).

Anyone who can help wiht this would have immense amount of thanks... and good karma ;-)

Sincerely,
Elvnsword

Gundark

Explorer
elvnsword said:
I have a request to go out to anyone willing to do it :)
I have an DMPC who runs into the group on occasion, he is Fox Hengykoi(SP) Samurai/Iaijutsu Master. I would love to have his Transistional form drawn in his armor and in his Iaijutsu stance (ready to draw sword in forward Bow stance). His armor is simplistic japanese style leather armor, and only his swords betray his samurai heritage (and levels).
I don't even know what half of that means :lol:

elvnsword

First Post
Gundark said:
I don't even know what half of that means :lol:

Sorry about that, Hengyokai are a sort of good lycanthrope, several diffrent species exist all named by the base animal, in my character's case it is the lil Red Fox.
Iaijutsu Masters are the master of the draw, they draw they're swords so fast that all they're enemy sees is a flash of silver and they feel the wind pass, but already they are doomed.
A Bow Stance is a stiff legged stance from Karate, back leg is stiff and straight at an angle, front leg bent at the knee, like the classic picturesque japanese archers stand in paintings.
Um he uses a single katana but carries another on his back (story related it is never used).
Simplistic japanese footarmor was often leather, and made in a "football pad" style look.
The Hengykoi and the Samurai and Iaijutsu classes are all found in Oriental Adventures (3.0 splatbook extradinare).

Thanks,
Elvnsword

veinglory

First Post
incomplete symbol 1.

Hi Brix. I can't get anything to attach here. Can I send sketches to you direct?

Last edited:

Remove ads