• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

boombrakh

First Post
maddybugnc1 said:
This is some really great work I've seen on here.
Agreed.

On another note, I might have painted myself into a corner asking for a specific artist for my request. All of you are extremely talented and anyone should be thrilled to have anything anyone of you have made. You are all great artists and it's been a pleasure browsing the gallery.

Hunter

First Post
Q8-r3

Here is my version of Q.

Hunter

ThorneMD said:
Well since you asked so nicely Bastion, I guess I'll request something :D

Q8-R3 (Better known as Q) stands 6’8", but is leaner than more modern Warforged. The metals with which he was created give him a dark rustic color that makes him appear worn out (Think HK-47 if you've played KOTOR). He wears simple human clothes and makes every attempt to blend in, despite his obvious Warforged features. He wears a tan cover, to hide his lower face and hide the rest of his metal body as well, on top of which he also wears a traveler’s hat.

Basically even though "he" is a Warforged, the party has no idea. The only non-human features that they notice are his green eyes and hs unusual speech patterns.

Equipment wise:
Backpack
Cystalline Light Repeating Crossbow

Also, if you're daring enough Q commonly employs the help of a small mass of goo more commonly call Astral Construct I. So if you would care to, a small mass of go in a semi-humanoid shape that seems more muscular and buff then it should be (ie. chose buff as a ability)

And finally, a small psi-crystal (Nimble) drawn somewhere around Q would be nice too.

Attachments

• Q.jpg
    Q.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 264

ThorneMD

First Post
Hunter said:
Here is my version of Q.

Hunter

Wow......just WOW!

Thanks Hunter. The pic looks just amazing. Its better than I could have imagined. You captured Q perfectly. Thanks again. Keep up the good work. WOW!

Just_Hal

First Post
Hunter

Ok, I will take a shot at this, elven wizard 6'2" brown hair, silver eyes and has an elven longbow, sword and dagger no robes, uses normal nice clothes, cloak with a hood sometimes up has a lot of pouches on his belt and a bandolier of darts crossing his chest. He has a mastiff as a familiar.

This is WFRP by the way not D20, if someone could hook me up that would ROCK! I will also add it to my art page links on all the forums I visit with your webpage/email addy (free plugs).

ThorneMD

First Post
I love this thread just for the fact that I can't find the time to get my skills at drawing anywhere near these artists on here.

So.....one more character request :p

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

or.....if anyone is daring enough to do a group pic

The Disciples of Steel
Taka Michinoku [Half-Gold Dragon/Half-Elf Evoker/Archmage]
Blue Kimoto Bottom, All Black Quarterstaff, Red Silk Sash, Silk Headband with white pearl set in the middle, Golden metal necklace ending in a small ruby, Deep blue cloak, Katana with a blue hilt and a red sheath, Falcon on his shoulder, 5’11” (Current Picture attached)

Roscoe Tealeaf (Halfling Rogue/Deepwood Sniper/Cleric)
Empty Quiver on the back (Quiver of Ehlonna), Daggers lined across the chest, Deep green studded leather (studded leather made from Green Dragon Hide), Buckler mounted on this left hand, Two daggers hidden in his boots, Long blonde hair tied in a tight braid, Green eyes, Extremely short (2’6”), Composite shortbow.

Rurik Ungart (Dwarf Rogue/Fighter)
Long well kept beard, Deep Green Breastplate (Breatplate made from Green Dragon Scales), Two Dwarven War Axes (one in each hand), Arms completely covered in tatoos,

Motubo (Mul Barbarian/Cleric)
Mul (from Darksun) = Dwarf/Human mix absolutely no hair (no eyebrows, no hair, no etc.), extremely muscular, no fat. (super-high metabolism)
Simple Arabian clothing (tunic and pants), boots, Arabian headgear, Falchion with runes along the blade, sheathed on his left side, Mighty Composite Longbow on his back, holds a Frosted guisarme

Antif Darkwood (Half-Elf/Half-Blue Goblin Ranger/Psychic Warrior)
Blue tinged skin, long blue hair, Quiver of Ehlonna, Frost Mighty Composite Longbow, typical ranger clothing, no armor, usually on the back of Spike

Spike (Awakened Brown Bear Fighter) (Mount and Friend of Antif)
Typical Brown Bear wearing collar of mage armor, usually carring Antif

Ark (Immortal Human Barbarian/Rogue/Bear Warrior)
6' tall human in barbarian clothing, greatsword, Mighty Composite Longbow on back, Long Black hair braided, slight bear features

I'm not expecting the group shot to be done, it would be nice, but the pic of Motubo would be most appreciated. Anyway, keep up the great work everyone.

CapnBone

First Post
Eberron Character

Hiya,

I'm new to EN World and not sure I have the right to ask, but can't hurt to ask I suppose.

I would LOVE a picture drawn of a character I'm putting into an Eberron campaign starting tomorrow, and would consider it a huge favour if someone drew one up. I should warn you, it might be a significant challenge; I'm making his description pretty detailed (since the character himself is very average for his race has few distinguishing features).

Here's the physical description, then stats, followed by a brief description of personality. I figure, the more you know about him, the better idea you'll have of who he is.

Zelikhandteo Kaiil Shol d'Phiarlan, Elven Male, 1st level Bard, 4'11, 109 lbs. and 123 years of age. He is an unexceptional looking elf, with long treasure-chest-brown hair tied into a ponytail and bland blue eyes. He has no tattooes or any distinguishing features. He has the long face and features of his brethren, but not the snobby countenance. He has small round eyes set into fleshy lids, underneath peaked eyebrows. He has high cheekbones that both make him look like a jester when he's happy, but can also make him look very, very dangerous those rare times he's not. His lips are thick but squished in the middle of his face, making him look slightly effeminate (though if you said that to him, he'd smack you; he rolls with most insults but for the all-elves-look-like-women cracks). When he smiles, all you can see from his chin to the bottom of his nose, are teeth.
By this description, you might think him exceedingly difficult to pick out in a crowd, *especially* a crowd of elves. Not so; for you see, he is quite a loud, fidgety, and optimistic fellow, who is exceptionally charismatic and bores *very* quickly. If he is not impressing the ladies with a well-sung melody, he is fascinating all others with stories of ancient tales of heroism. He tends to have trouble keeping his fidgety hands still, and his unexpectly deep voice restrained.
Typically, he dresses in functional rather than showy clothing, as he has never had much trouble keeping people's attention; a good set of travelling clothes, maybe a thick robe in case it gets cold. His favourite color is royal blue, and this shows up in his wardrobe selections. He travels a lot, so he tries to pack light as well, often carrying little more than his backpack, but by the same token he hates to be caught unprepared (having spent part of his career as a spy), so he carries a variety of weapons: a longsword, shortbow, and sap. The bow is his favoured weapon, since he's always had trouble killing though he knows it is necessary, and a bow tends to make for quick and relatively painless death versus swordplay. While adventuring, he dons studded leather to protect himself and allow him to stay mobile enough to aid other people or escape if the situation calls for it. He also carries a lot of ink, a few pens, and some paper in scrollcases, to make notes for the articles he writes for his employer, The Postwar Chronicles.

STR 12
DEX 16
CON 10
INT 14
WIS 11
CHA 16

Skills:
Appraise 2,
Bluff 4,
Diplomacy 2,
Gather Information 2,
Knowledge (History) 4,
Move Silently 4,
Perform (Singing) 4,
Sense Motive 4,
Sleight of Hand 2,
Tumble 2,
Use Magic Device 2

Personality - a very free spirit. LOVES to meet new people and have new experiences, though sometimes it gets him into trouble. He enjoyed his career as a thief, but found himself becoming too emotionally attached to the various people he was spying upon (since he would regularly work both or all sides of a conflict). He has passing interest in many different things, but has shown an unwavering interest in history; dead people fascinate him as much as live ones, but not in the necromantic sense. At the moment, the House of Phiarlan was kind enough to honor his request to be put into a role more suited to his tastes; namely, as an adventurer.

If anyone is willing to draw him, thank you in advance. Dan.

Remove ads