• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

ShadowNinja

First Post
Hey was actually wondering if I could place a request for a character.

A 100 headed dragon.

And if anyone else feels up to snuff, check out the Immortals Handbook contest involving said creature!

Thanks

maddybugnc1

First Post
Mad Bubby Sage

"Mad Buggy Sage as requested by: Maddybugnc1 in post 688 on page 18.
Can someone PM him for me, please.

Sorry - I missed the bit about him having a crick neck. I jusr re-read and noticed it.

Hope you like.

Crow"

This is really good. I wish I would have seen it earlier. I want to thank the person who pmed me. You are really talented.

Well, I'll throw my two bits in. Perhaps someone will find it interesting.

Ltheb Silverfrond
A Male Elven Wizard who appears at a glance quite young, but the lines on his face give hint to his true age, extended by the use of potent magic. (So old he has seen several dragons grow and die in his lifetime)
Taller than average, but thin. Not particularly muscular, but a veteran warrior can tell he has seen innumerable battles.
Long, gray or silver hair, perhaps with a braid. Green eyes. Generally found with a dispassionate look on his face. He generally cares little about the well being of others, but has been known to suffer from fits of generosity. His old age and experience have rendered him a bit cynical, and snide but truthful comments are not below him.
Possessions: Usually wears robes stylized to flaunt his power over magic and carries a runed but simple staff, unless traveling to lands he is not welcome, and there are many such places; He earned the reputation as a power-mad maniac in his youth. In truth, he enjoys the leverage a bit of intimidation can bring. When wishing to remain unnoticed he wears simple cloaks, common travelers boots and the like.
Usually keeps a Vorpal bastard sword at his belt. He is not proficient in it's use, but he is seasoned enough to be able to cut down the common bandit.
He is usually seen wearing many rings, some magical, but a few are sentimental items he has picked up from his many travels.
Typically casts spells that most efficiently overcome a given challenge. Generally defeats foes quickly with a quick painless death via Disintegration. For those that truly earn his ire, their deaths have been known to be slow, painful affairs. Thankfully, he no longer has any living enemies, and many of his foes believe him dead.

Long since retired from his adventures, Ltheb still sometimes travels along with young heroes to witness first hand their stories, rather than read some author's half-hearted interpretation of them. He frequently does this with the aid of a plethora of disguise spells. His usual disguises are that of a young, inexperienced elven bladesinger (Which his minor magics complement well) or that of an old, senile gnome Illusionist.

Babette

First Post
Ltheb Silverfrond

Ltheb Silverfrond said:
Well, I'll throw my two bits in. Perhaps someone will find it interesting.

Ltheb Silverfrond
A Male Elven Wizard who appears at a glance quite young, but the lines on his face give hint to his true age, extended by the use of potent magic. (So old he has seen several dragons grow and die in his lifetime)
Taller than average, but thin. Not particularly muscular, but a veteran warrior can tell he has seen innumerable battles.
Long, gray or silver hair, perhaps with a braid. Green eyes. Generally found with a dispassionate look on his face. He generally cares little about the well being of others, but has been known to suffer from fits of generosity. His old age and experience have rendered him a bit cynical, and snide but truthful comments are not below him.
Possessions: Usually wears robes stylized to flaunt his power over magic and carries a runed but simple staff, unless traveling to lands he is not welcome, and there are many such places; He earned the reputation as a power-mad maniac in his youth. In truth, he enjoys the leverage a bit of intimidation can bring. When wishing to remain unnoticed he wears simple cloaks, common travelers boots and the like.
Usually keeps a Vorpal bastard sword at his belt. He is not proficient in it's use, but he is seasoned enough to be able to cut down the common bandit.
He is usually seen wearing many rings, some magical, but a few are sentimental items he has picked up from his many travels.
Typically casts spells that most efficiently overcome a given challenge. Generally defeats foes quickly with a quick painless death via Disintegration. For those that truly earn his ire, their deaths have been known to be slow, painful affairs. Thankfully, he no longer has any living enemies, and many of his foes believe him dead.

Long since retired from his adventures, Ltheb still sometimes travels along with young heroes to witness first hand their stories, rather than read some author's half-hearted interpretation of them. He frequently does this with the aid of a plethora of disguise spells. His usual disguises are that of a young, inexperienced elven bladesinger (Which his minor magics complement well) or that of an old, senile gnome Illusionist.

Just Experimenting :)

Attachments

• elf2.jpg
    elf2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 252

MacMathan

Explorer
Penitent Ogre

Gideon Half-Ogre Penitent of St. Cuthbert

Based on this mini: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=dnd/mt/mt20020625a

Details: The medallion on front would be realted to St. Cuthbert. Gideon also has the symbol of St. Cuthbert tattooed to his bald head.

Rather than a sword in the right hand he would have a greatclub or cudgel of some sort.

One green eye with a normal human pupil and one brown eye with the white-pupil common to ogre blood.

Dull yellowish undertone to skin.

I picture him as having 1 lower protruding fang but otherwise be of smooth but large features with a sloping brow and a lantern jaw.

If anyone feels inspired to take this on let me know if I can help out with any needed further details.

notjer

First Post
I have a request for a gray elf wizard.

Code:
[B]Class:[/B] Wizard. [B]Aligment:[/B] Lawful evil 
[B]Race:[/B] Gray elf. [B]Age:[/B] 132
[B]Name:[/B] Aralo Talis
[B]Weight:[/B] 45kg. [B]Height:[/B] 168,35cm 
[B]Eyes:[/B] Amber. [B]Skin:[/B] Pale - fine. [B]Hair:[/B] Golden

[B]Stats[/B]
Strength:12
Dexterity:14
Constitution:10
Intelligents:22
Wisdom:18
Charisma:10

[B]Items[/B]
Choker of concentration +2		
Headbang of intelligents +2 
Bracelets of armor +1
Bracelets of dex +1
Boots of haste 1/day 5 rounds
Bag of folding bookcase (bookcase which can hold 250lb weight of books)
Deep Robe pocket of protection +1
Cloak of Resistence +2
Gloves of minor strenght +1(gray elf) (CL 5)
Backpack	
Bedroll (fine, light)
Flint n' stell
Ink pen*3
Ink*1
Parchement (2sp)*20
Scroll case
Spellbok (200 pages)
Masterwork Percussion cap musket, bayonet, sight
Gunpowder (100 shots)
Dagger
Waterskin (medi-small) 2 lb
Scroll of mage armor*2
Scroll of shield*2
Scroll of magic missile*2
Scroll of feather fall*1

He has a lot of knowledge - actually 10 different which are at max rank due to the academic variant in quinsessentinal of wizard and a skill feat. His musket is found in the book: Steam and sorcery.
This is a great topic, every drawer should be praised to heaven for their work!

Tolen Mar

First Post
Request: Bulvai Velm, Son of Danwe, Blood of Baern Stonehand.

I'm gonna try this again, even though no one wanted to take a stab at any of my previous requests. I'm starting a new campaign, and thus a new character.

Bulvai Velm, Son of Danwe, Blood of Baern Stonehand.

He's a Mountain Dwarf from deep under the Crystalmist mountains (in Greyhawk), and a barbarian.

16 Str, 16 Dex, 18 Con, 13 Int, 14 Wis, and 10 Cha.

He carries an ornate(ish) handmade warhammer decorated with clan symbols and a spiked shield (also hand made). Currently wearing a chain shirt. A common theme among his accoutrements is the clan symbol of Bearn Stonehand, a great warrior who defended the clan hearths from an invasion from the undermountain some two hundred years ago. A warrior, that Bulvai identifies with (and a great uncle of his).

He keeps all of his hair long, dark red, with the majority of it in a ponytail that he often keeps over his shoulder. He has four braids, two in his beard, and one at each of his temples. The two braids at his temples are bound back behind his head. Woven into all of this are a large variety of hand-carved beads.

(If you hadn't guessed, he takes his crafting seriously.)

He's the eldest son of the previous dwarven Thain. However, when his father died, he was on an expedition further south, scouting out new mining territory. His next youngest brother took over. Bulvai does not yet want to lead his clan, so is currently content to let his brother rule things. One day, however, he plans to return and reclaim his rightful place, just not now. The conflict in the south has drawn his interest, and he wants to see what he can do.

He is a jolly sort, prone to laughter (in that crude dwarven style). He also tends to laugh while in his rage. The louder his laugh, the more butt he's kicking.

Remove ads