The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

carborundum

Adventurer
That's wicked! You've captured it perfectly - thanks a million (again!). I'll have to think of some more of my characters now, otherwise you'll have to do some work or something!

Splurch

Explorer
Thanks, Aikuchi it looks great, just to let you know his name is Veris Nightstar heir of the House Nightstar and Diplomat of Myth Drannor and agent of Coronal Ilsevele Miritar. (and swordmage is just like bladesinger for older additions, fighter mage class).

Aikuchi

Transient
Carborundum

It was definitely interesting to work on a half-treant, altho' still not ecstatic about the way ti turned out, maybe I'm just not used to looking at it.

Splurch,

I did read up a but on the 4E Swordmage, to get a better idea of Veris Nightstar. I hope you're happy with the result. It might have been a bit harder to capture the whole martial ad magic aspect without it being a more action shot but I think it turned out ok.

---

Aikuchi

Transient
hmm

this was a lunch time doodle!

---

Andrew_Lee's party of PCs

---

Attachments

• andrew_lee1.jpg
    andrew_lee1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 254

Dunamin

First Post
Black fantasy characters

Hi,
I would like to respectfully request art or referral to free art of something close to the below description of my character. In addition, any art of black fantasy characters (as in, African-descended) would also be very much appreciated - I’ve had surprisingly difficult times trying to find decent black fantasy art, and when I do it often happens to be with a tribal theme.

The character in question is my PC from Living 4th Edition on EN World, Woe Chinua (full sheet and background can be found here).
Woe is a human of 24 years, has dark skin, brown eyes, and long curly black hair braided in bundles and tied up behind his neck.

In the field Woe carries on his back an elongated half-open container for his spears, partially covered by a heavy shield with emblem of his own smiling face. He wears scale armor heavily worn with claw marks, straightened dents and bent metal scales.
So, the basic is just a black human male warrior using spear. In 4E D&D technical terms, he’s a fighter using a spear, heavy shield, and scale armor. Anything remotely reminiscent would be appreciated, preferably with as much attitude as possible.

Thanks in advance. :)

Aikuchi

Transient
---

blargney the second

I hoped they liked it :D and that you had a great adventure that night with Hatch. Again, sorry for leaving out a lot of details.

Dunamin

Uhmm, I tried doing Woe Chinua, but as with some of my other stuff, its hard to put in the details so I just took what I thought might be important. I kinda kept him like a typical 4E fighter I guess, so I didn't intentionally take any tribal sort of theme. Just a regular ol' fighter. :D

Oh - and this art looks different because I didn't scan it - its a computer (digital) piece instead.
Less doodle, more art :p

---

Attachments

• woe_chinua.jpg
    woe_chinua.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,035

Dunamin

First Post
Wow, that's a brilliant representation Aikuchi, and with such rapid response!
I particularly like the smile which suits his personality perfectly, though I'm a bit unsure how where the strap for the spear-holster ends up.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it! :)

Remove ads