The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Aikuchi

Transient
---

Dunamin

Sorry, I'm not so good with gear - :(
There's a lot of stuff he carries I didn't put in because I'm not sure I'd be any good at it.

Knightfall1972

Thanks for the compliment ... :D
But I must admit, I'm still a bit hesitatnt about you PC characters on yout thread. There are very detailed and it seems like quite a feat to be able to capture it all, personality quirks and signature items ...

---

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Knightfall1972

Thanks for the compliment ... :D
But I must admit, I'm still a bit hesitant about you PC characters on your thread. There are very detailed and it seems like quite a feat to be able to capture it all, personality quirks and signature items ...
Understood. ;)

I knew when I first posted it that it would be seen as quite a challenge. There isn't any obligation on your part to do it. Plus, if you do decide to take a crack at them, there really isn't any sort of time constraints as the campaign has been over for some time. Take your time and have fun with it.

Cheers!

KF72

Aikuchi

Transient
---

Well, I've character doodled my way back to my own post in this thread (and a few posts before) - ...

Now I'm not sure wether I should continue to work my doodlings backwards more.

---

carborundum

Adventurer
I've got one for you, mate, though it's a monster and not a PC. I'm running the Savage Tide and the group are in a creepy Sargasso Sea. I tweaked the stats of a Gargantuan Animated Object (thanks Black Bard for the idea) to attack the party with a broken up boat, animated by strands of seaweed. Basically the cables of seaweed was the muscles and the bits of hull and mast the hide and weapons. It moved on about 20 stalks at a fair clip (move 30') over the soggy ground, flailing at the characters with broken bits of mast as clubs (15' reach). I imagine it as about five seaweed octopi wrapped up in a ball around the broken-up shell of a small ship's boat. The whole thing was about 10' tall, 20' long and 15' wide.

Care to do anything with it?

Aikuchi

Transient
doody doodle

---

very rough messy sketch ... :p

Attachments

• ship_weed.jpg
    ship_weed.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 227

Knightwind1972

Banned
Banned
A Pygmy human female wizard/druid atop a velociraptor with a dense jungle in the background and a stream that starts off the pic (in front of the raptor and human) and trails off into the jungle.

The pygmy has very short short brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. She wears a very revealing gold leaf bustier. She carries her spellbook in a special belt pouch and wears short white shorts under leather chaps and boots that look like steel toed kodiak work boots.

My husband is running The Land of Men With Tails updated to third edition and the pygmy is my character.

Aikuchi

Transient
---

Thans a lot of detail for the pygmy pic :D

I may be unfamiliar with what it is though. By pygmy - I'm assuming a short, stout humanoid? I cannot seem to find information about the pygmy race in "The Land of Men With Tails" online. Information and research about it eludes me, so do references :(

---

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases