The EN World IRON DM 2019 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Wisdom Seeker

Wandering Warrior
Cool, thanks Gradine.

Entry is complete!

...at 1700 words. readies pruning shears
I'm probably going to have to sandbag this one. I'll admit this is mostly a practice experience on my part, but given my job, the time crunch was much more severe for me than I anticipated. I'll see if I can manage to make myself not look like a buffoon in what time I have left.

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm probably going to have to sandbag this one. I'll admit this is mostly a practice experience on my part, but given my job, the time crunch was much more severe for me than I anticipated. I'll see if I can manage to make myself not look like a buffoon in what time I have left.

Note that, these days, you can turn an entry in late without automatically tanking your chances. You have to tighten up the word-count even more if you do, of course, but if you need the extra time to polish, it may be a worthwile trade-off.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Alright, looks like everything's been sorted out and I have once again rejoined civilization with (most) of my voice intact.

That means, we need to schedule Round 2 Match 2! @Rune, @lowkey13, when would be the best time for you two to begin?

Remove ads