The EN World IRON DM 2019 Tournament Scheduling Thread

Rune

Once A Fool
@lowkey13:

That...actually looks pretty great. I hope you repost it to the other thread at some point. I’m gonna want to read that again someday.

Wisdom Seeker

Wandering Warrior
I got swamped this week, so I wasn't able to respond, and I definitely don't want to jump into the middle of the new judgment. I still think @Iron Sky had the better adventure: He had a more unique setting and used the elements in a way I thought was very innovative (I'm sorry for using a buzzword here, but the word fits). Thank you all for hosting me, I appreciate the feedback, and I'm definitely going to be taking notes on adventure design. I don't usually design adventures in a traditional sense, but this kind of exercise helped me think on my feet. I have a ton of ideas bubbling up for a different kind of challenge, so while I don't think I'll make a return for IronDM, I'll definitely be keeping tabs on this contest and future iterations.

tglassy

Adventurer
Oh no! I didn't notice this had started! I was moving when it was announced, and haven't been in the General Thread very much. I assume it's too late to join, if y'all are already in round 2?

Rune

Once A Fool
Oh no! I didn't notice this had started! I was moving when it was announced, and haven't been in the General Thread very much. I assume it's too late to join, if y'all are already in round 2?

I’m afraid so. I think the new boards messed up notifications, too, so you might want to check your settings and verify you get them for next year.

Although I still can’t figure out a way to get email notification from an @ summons. Which is, of course, the feature that needs it most.

Remove ads