The Expanse

Hussar

Legend
Having a really weird experience with Amazon right now. The Engish version of the show has more or less deleted the sound track for the English speakers. The closed captions work fine, and all the other language versions sound right, but, for some reason, the English version is all borked. Very annoying.

MarkB

Legend
Having a really weird experience with Amazon right now. The Engish version of the show has more or less deleted the sound track for the English speakers. The closed captions work fine, and all the other language versions sound right, but, for some reason, the English version is all borked. Very annoying.
I haven't had any issues with the audio, but I do get another oddity - for some reason, any prominent signage visible on screen gets captioned in what I think is German, despite captions being turned off.

wow

will season 6 wrap up the sory or will it just end ? If its just ending that's 2 bad as amazon needs much more programing choices

As I understand it, the final book of the series is planned for release this year. So the last season of the show will probably borrow from the last 2 books in the series and hopefully bring the whole story to a satisfying conclusion.

Nellisir

Hero
As I understand it, the final book of the series is planned for release this year. So the last season of the show will probably borrow from the last 2 books in the series and hopefully bring the whole story to a satisfying conclusion.
There are 9 books in the series (#9 is due out) and the last two books
take a big jump forward in time and
work with the #7 book as a trilogy moreso than the previous books. I wasn't sure they'd touch it at all, but they're definitely planting the seeds. Season 5 is still on track with the series but season 6 is going to have to be a big departure. Extremely stripped down, if nothing else.

Last edited:

Vael

Legend
After Episode 8 and 9 felt a little like treading water to me ... still enjoyable, but just not moving forward much, the finale made up for it in spades. Solid action all around. Looking forward to next season.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I was pretty disappointed in finale (also the second half of this season in general.) I was sad to see the character Alex go, but I think they did the character right. Looking forward to more ring space shenanigans next season.

Remove ads